chapter seventeen.

oh shoot. oh shoot. oh shoot.

seungmin ran faster than the speed of light through the crowded streets of hongdae. he didn't care if he was bumping into people, or if there were many dirty looks at him; seungmin just wanted to get away from hyunjin.

"seungmin!" hyunjin yelled, "wait! please!"

even though seungmin was a literal midget, that boy could run fast. he could probably compete in the olympics if he wanted to.

hyunjin's height gave him an advantage, since he was pretty much taller than everyone; easily spotting seungmin through the crowd. that boy could run as much as he wants, but hyunjin would still be able to see him.

seungmin observed his surroundings closely as he ran. miraculously, he spotted an alleyway coming up ahead. seungmin quickly turned his head around and saw that hyunjin was still chasing after him.

seungmin lowered his head down as he ran. he quickly made a turn into the alley and hid behind the garbage bin that was close by.

unfortunately for seungmin, hyunjin basically saw everything. hyunjin quickly ran into the alley, stopping for a moment to catch his breath.

seungmin probably has no idea that i know where he is, hyunjin quietly chuckled to himself.

hyunjin then slowly walked up to the back of the garbage bin, making sure not to make too much noise to startle seungmin.

there seungmin was; sitting on the ground with his head tucked into his arms, his knees close to his chest, and his arms wrapped around his knees.

seungmin slowly lifted his head up, making eye contact with the guy standing in front of him.

seungmin got up from his position and tried to run for it, but got his arms pinned to the wall instead.

"seungmin..." hyunjin's deep and husky voice sent chills down the shorter's spine, making him start to cry.

"h-hyunjin..." an endless amount of tears kept streaming down seungmin's eyes, almost as if they were two raging waterfalls.

hyunjin felt his heart ache, from
the sight of seungmin crying his eyes out.

"baby, why are you crying?"

"s-shouldn't you be with your g-girlfriend right now?" seungmin cried even harder, "why waste your time with me instea-"

hyunjin let go of seungmin's arms and pulled him in for a tight hug, cutting off whatever the shorter was about to say.

"she's not my girlfriend anymore, okay? i dumped her in public earlier in a coffee shop," hyunjin kept his left arm around seungmin's waist while he slowly ran through the shorter's fluffy red hair with his other hand.

hyunjin slowly pulled away from seungmin, his heart aching even more at the sight of the messy haired and flushed cheeks seungmin with tears still continuously streaming down his eyes.

"how about you, isn't chan your new boyfriend now?"

"n-no," seungmin sobbed, burying his face in hyunjin's chest.

"after you left, i told him i didn't have feelings for him anymore... that's when he just left me there and now i don't know about his whereabouts."

"that piece of shit. i really want to punch him so hard," hyunjin sighed.

seungmin pulled away from hyunjin's chest, slowly looking up to lock eyes with hyunjin.

"j-jinnie?"

"yes, baby?" hyunjin stroked the shorter's cheek.

"can you kiss me?"

without saying anything, hyunjin bent his knees to match his height with seungmin's.

and without hesitation, hyunjin leaned in closer to seungmin's face, interlacing his lips with his.

[ chapter seventeen fin. ]

[ 11 may 2020 ]