chapter twelve.

seungmin scrolled through netflix, hoping that watching a movie would ease his mind a little. after a couple of minutes of scrolling, seungmin just decided to turn off his phone. nothing seemed to be working. the worried boy couldn't stop thinking about hyunjin, whom was currently doing his finals right about now. seungmin helped hyunjin study for his finals all night, right after they finished taking a nap together.

and cuddling, obviously.

"jeez," seungmin sighed, "i'm gonna be disappointed in you if you don't pass this," he looked at his text he sent to hyunjin 2 hours ago.

good morning jinnie! (><)
have you eaten breakfast yet? make sure to, because your finals are today! i wish you the best of luck and text me right after!

seungmin turned off his phone and just started staring at the ceiling. he couldn't help but miss hyunjin's presence around him. even if it was just a few hours away from hyunjin, he felt extremely lonely. though, seungmin didn't have that much friends to talk with; his only friend was chan.

"should i call chan?" seungmin said to himself, "he might be busy right now... oh well," he said as he turned it on to call chan.

hello? seungmin? what's up?

chan! i'm bored, are you busy?

no, i'm just staying at home.

ohhh okay. wanna go somewhere today?

where do you want to go?

just anywhere. do you have any ideas?

yeah, i actually have a great one in mind right now. i won't tell you though, it's a surprise!

ugh! i hate surprises, but okay. are you gonna pick me up?

yeah, i'll be there in just a few.

okie! i'm pretty sure mrs. yume knows you so just greet her when you come in.

okay, see you soon.

bye!

seungmin then hung up. he stood up from his bed and went over to his closet.

what should i wear today? seungmin thought to himself, oh! how about this? seungmin pulled out a denim hoodie and a pair of black pants. he then took off his pyjamas and put on the outfit he chose. after putting on the outfit, seungmin took his pyjamas from the floor and folded them neatly before setting it on top of his bedside table.

[ ♡ ]

after successfully getting through the gates, chan parked his car near the entrance before getting out of his car. he rang the doorbell and was greeted by mrs. yume, who seemed to be visibly annoyed.

"yes, chan? what is it?"

"hi, mrs. yume," chan smiled, "uhh... is seungmin here?"

"yes, he's in his room. why?" mrs. yume said, crossing her arms.

"oh, we were actually planning to go somewhere today," said chan, scratching his nape.

"where exactly are you guys going?"

"i was planning to take him ice skating. i didn't tell him earlier, though. i told him it was a secret."

"ohhh," mrs. yume lightened up a bit, "okay sure. i'll call seungminnie right no-"

"hello!" seungmin bubbled, running up to mrs. yume and chan.