Prologue

Egypt is safe again. Peace has been restored. All thanks to Khanet and Khanis. They finally put a stop to Evil Anubis. Evil Anubis is dead. He has met his demise. But, Evil Anput is willing to avenge her brother and get revenge on the heroes for what they did to him. What our heroes don't know is that they are in for a whole world of hurt. They don't suspect about the terror closing in. They are living their lives peacefully.

The story begins with Nekar, Khanis, and Khanet traveling to Luxor, so Nekar could see his mother and father, who missed him and loved him dearly. Once they arrived in Luxor, they got off the chariot and walked into the palace.

When Khoti saw Nekar standing there in front of him, he bellowed happily "Son. What a surprising occurrence. Your visit is very welcoming as if you are greeting someone new with open arms." Nekar just smiled, knowing that his father was overjoyed to see him. "Thank you for your greeting, Father." Nekar explained. "Oh please. I'm just thrilled you came to visit us." Khoti responded. "How's Luxor, Father?" Nekar asked curiously. "The kingdom of Luxor is doing well. The people miss you." Khoti replied sorrowfully. "I would have to agree on that one." Nekar responded.

"Excuse me, Son. I'm going to find a servant to stir up a drink for you. Preferably, water. If that's okay with you." Khoti explained as he got up from his throne. "That's fine." Nekar answered. Selma got up from her throne too and added "I'm going with your father and I'm going to get a cup for myself." "Okay." Nekar replied. Both Khoti and his wife walked down the steps and headed to the kitchen.

While they were gone, Nekar heard someone screaming "HELP!!! HELP!!!" "I hear someone screaming." Nekar added. "I don't hear anything." Khanis declared. "Me neither." Khanet responded. Nekar turned to look at them and explained "That's cause you guys weren't paying attention." Nekar looked forward and followed the sound. Khanis and Khanet trailed behind him. A couple minutes passed by and Nekar found the place that the sound was leading him. He opened the door and they all walked in.