Chapter 7: The Reason Behind the Crime

Evil Anput got up and growled ferociously. Anput then yelled "Why are you trying to take over Alexandria?" Evil Anput just smiled and explained "I've always admired Alexandria because of its beauty. But also because the city of Alexandria is highly populated." She then laughed evilly. She stopped laughing. "I've always wanted to rule over Alexandria." Evil Anput added. Akins stepped forward and shouted "How dare you try to take over our beloved city that doesn't belong to you."

Evil Anput growled at Akins. Even though she didn't know him, the first thing that came to her mind about him was that he was a big jerk. A self-centered stone cold hearted man. Who had no intent to care about other people's well-being. Not at all. Not a single bit.

She swung her dagger at Anput. Anubis hollered "Anput. Let me help you." "No. This is my fight. My enemy. My fight." Anput replied. Her and Evil Anput began fighting. "How come I couldn't fight my evil version?" Anubis asked. "You had your chance. But you let Khanet do it instead." Anput explained while fighting. "Yeah. You're right." Anubis replied.

While fighting, Evil Anput raised the dead. Moments later, evil mummies rose up from the ground and started attacking the warriors. Khanis ran over to help them fight off the evil mummies. While the heroes fought bravely, Anubis turned around and saw Aya, who was fighting a mummy, in danger because there was another mummy behind her.

"Aya. Look out!" He shouted as he ran over to Aya. She turned around and Anubis stabbed the mummy before it could touch her. He then removed the dagger from the mummy. "Are you alright?" Anubis asked. "Yes. I'm alright. Thank you for saving me, Anubis." Aya replied.

"I just had to do what was right to protect the woman I love." Anubis stated. "Oh, Anubis. That's a very romantic thing to say." Aya exclaimed. They then leaned close to each other and kissed. That kiss was their first battle kiss.

After awhile, they stopped kissing. "I love you, Aya." Anubis replied. "I love you too, Anubis." Aya replied back. "Maybe after this is all over, we could go on a date." Anubis added. "Sounds like a plan." Aya answered. They then continued fighting off Evil Anput's deadly army of mummies.