Chapter 9: A Romantic Night Out

Once the heroes were feeling comfortable, they started hanging out with Sekani and Latif in Khanet's room. While Anubis and Aya were heading for the door, Khanis saw them leave and asked "Where are you guys going?" Anubis turned around and answered "Me and her are going on a date." "Oh. Have fun!" Khanis replied. "Oh. We will." Anubis replied back. Anubis and Aya then left the room and went to their room. While the heroes were spending time together, nighttime was coming and Anubis and Aya were getting ready for their date.

They then left to go to the village. In the village, they came upon a restaurant and walked inside. The host at the front desk was surprised that Anubis was there. "Lord Anubis. How can I help you?" the host asked. "Me and my wife here have come to feast on this beautiful night. Me and her are on a date." Anubis replied. "Oh. So a table for two?" the host then asked.

"Yes please." Anubis exclaimed. The host grabbed two papyrus menus and led them to the table they would be sitting at. At the table, Anubis and Aya sat down while the host set the menus in front of them. The host added "Your server will be right with you." He then walked away as Anubis and Aya looked deep into each other's eyes.

"You are gonna be serving that table over there." the host explained to the waiter. The waiter saw the table that the host was pointing at and asked "You want me to wait on Anubis?" "Yes." the host exclaimed. "Ok. Thank you." the waiter exclaimed back. While the host walked back to the stand, the waiter took out his papyrus notepad and walked over to Anubis and Aya's table.

He tried to be cool, but the only thing he could think was 'I can't believe I'm waiting on Anubis. How awesome is this?' He finally came to the table and asked "Can I get you something to drink?" Anubis turned to look at the waiter and answered "Some of your finest red wine. Two glasses please." "If that's okay with my lovely wife." Anubis added while looking at Aya. "Yeah. That's okay." Aya replied. The waiter nodded and left to go get the two glasses of red wine for the lovely couple.

As the waiter was making their drinks, everyone in the restaurant was looking at Anubis and Aya. They didn't expect Anubis to be there. But this couple they saw. They adored them. This man and this woman connected to each other. Anubis and Aya's love reminded them that of Osiris and Isis's love from long ago. This couple's love was powerful and strong. Their love was as powerful as Osiris and Isis's love. It touched their hearts. Making them want to tear up almost.

Anubis and Aya were so lost into each other's eyes that they didn't recognize the other people staring at them. Anubis touched Aya's hand. He then asked "Did anyone ever tell you just how beautiful you are?" "Only you have, honey." Aya replied. They then kissed each other softly. Everyone in the restaurant exclaimed "AAAHHH!" In the middle of kissing, they opened their eyes and stopped kissing. They looked at the people in the restaurant that saw them kissing.

The piercing eyes of the people that caught sight of their beauty and passion kept staring at Anubis and his beautiful wife. How their love spread like wildfire. Their love grew and grew more so over time. It became unbreakable. Anubis finally decided to break the silence. The undeniable tension between the humans and them.

"What?" He asked. The waiter then came back with two glasses of red wine. He set them on the table and asked "Have you guys decided what you wanted to eat?" "Oh. Shoot. No, we haven't." Anubis replied. "Do you guys want me to come back?" the waiter asked. "No. we'll decide right now." Anubis explained. They both looked at their menus really quick and decided what they were going to eat and handed them to the waiter, who put the menus between his arm.

"What can I get you two to eat?" the waiter asked. "I will have beef." Anubis answered. "What about you, ma'am?" the waiter then asked as he looked at Aya. "I will have steak." Aya replied. "How do you want it cooked?" the waiter asked. "Extra crispy." Aya replied. Anubis just smiled with his fangs showing. Then he stopped.