Chapter 8: A Secret Yet Untold

Once the heroes were done fighting the army of mummies, they looked at Anput and Evil Anput fighting still. Isis was watching the battle from the heavens and decided to help them. She casted a spell to turn Evil Anput into a human. Within seconds, she became mortal. No one noticed the fact that Evil Anput was now human. Not even Evil Anput herself. Evil Anput and Anput were still fighting when Anput stabbed Evil Anput in the chest.

She removed her dagger from Evil Anput's chest. She fell to the ground after dropping her dagger on her hands and knees. Anput and everyone else put their daggers away while Evil Anput began to die and decay. "Why...do...I feel...weak? What is this unbelievable pain I feel that has been brought upon me?" Evil Anput panted. "Well. I stabbed you. So, that might be it." Anput explained. "AAAHHH!!! I've been stabbed many times before. But none of those stabs were as painful as this one." Evil Anput screamed. "I feel like I'm dying. Like I'm turning into nothingness." Evil Anput added.

Evil Anput took her final breath and after that, her whole body fell onto the ground as her body started to decay. Rotting like a bad apple. Anput began to look surprised and gasped. "How?" She questioned. "How could I have actually killed her?" She then asked. She took out her dagger and poked Evil Anput to make sure she was dead.

"She really is dead." Anput replied. "Yeah. Obviously. Look! She's not flinching. She's not making any movement." Anubis pointed out. "How was this even possible?" Anput suddenly asked. Isis teleported herself to them and stated "I was behind this. During the battle, I turned her human, so you could kill her." "Oh." Anput replied while putting her dagger away. "Thank you for your help, Isis."Anput exclaimed.

"Your welcome. I figured since you guys didn't have a human vile that I could turn her human for you guys." Isis responded. "Well we appreciate it." Anubis added. Isis then left to go back to the heavens to continue her godly duties, which was to watch over the humans throughout all of Egypt. Anubis walked over to Anput and put his hand on her shoulder. "Finally. The war is over. Now we are free from our evil versions." Anubis remarked. "Not quite." Anput replied. "What do you mean?" Anubis asked. "The portal is still accessible. All the evil gods will still come once a year." Anput explained.

Isis then closed the portal to the evil dimension that Evil Anput came through and never came back to. The warriors fought a great war. They headed back to the palace. Once they got back, Khaline saw them and asked "Is she gone?" "Yes. She has been defeated. Evil Anput has been murdered." Khanis answered. "Thank you." Khaline exclaimed. "Well. We should leave." Khanis replied.

As they were heading for the exit, Khaline hollered "Wait." They all turned around and walked back over to the throne. "We don't usually get family visiting us, so how would you like to stay for the night?" Khaline asked. The warriors got a huge smile on their faces. 

Akins growled at these news about them staying for the night. He stormed off to his room and slammed the door behind him. They all saw Akins storm out of the room. "What's wrong with him?" Khanis pointed out curiously. Khaline sighed and stated "He's always been this way." "I see." Khanis whispered. "So, will you be staying for the night?" Khaline then asked. "Of course we will. Who would refuse to stay the night in the most beautiful city of Egypt?" Khanis stated.

Khaline then got a big smile on her face and exclaimed "Splendid! Sekani. Latif. Show them to the rooms they'll be staying in." Sekani and Latif nodded. "Come on. Follow us!" Latif beamed. They then showed the guests to their rooms and helped them feel comfortable by taking their stuff off their shoulders and giving them tons of blankets and pillows to help them sleep cozily and to keep their bodies warm during the night.