Chapter 33

J Cole - She's Mine Part 1

                        Felix's POV"That ex of yours is a funny woman

                        Felix's POV
"That ex of yours is a funny woman. I just came across her in the lobby. Why didn't she become a comedian? Pamela is very good at making jokes" I was surprised to see my fiancée walk in with a paper bag with settling them on my desk while giggling as she told me her encounter with Pamela.
"What the fuck is she doing here?" I said out loud reaching for the telephone to call security.
Pamela has absolutely no business being here.
Two days ago, the other shareholders were finally able to dismiss Patrick Campbell from the board of directors.
There was an investigation and a lot of offensive things are surrounding him.
Back in 2012, Campbell was charged with several felonies each of forcible rape, sexual penetration by use of force, forcible oral copulation on his former secretary and sexual battery by restraint.
I wonder how he was left off easily, maybe he payed off his victims and there's pretty much what a disgusting businessman and a equally corrupted judge wouldn't do.
The final tread of his atrocities was the illegal money laundering and the bribery of government officials through slush funds.
Now, Patrick Campbell is blacklisted from the business industry and he's probably going to jail very soon.
It's a good thing my investigative team were able to catch this news sooner or else it would have made a dent in the company's stocks and the public wouldn't trust our corporate.
Which could cause huge losses to each employee and my duty as the CEO is to make sure no sure thing happens.
Snapping my out of my trance, Eniola sat herself on my lap kissing my necks sensually.
"I'm not fucking you in my office, I have way too much respect for you to do something like that" I told her with a stained groan emerging from the back of my throat.
"I know baby" She mumbled whilst still sucking on my skin.
"Come over tonight, I'll relive your stress. You know how magical these hands are" Enny said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively with a teasing smirk dancing in her dark red colored lips.
Oh, I know remember how magical those hands are. She gave me the best massage I've ever received in my life and a happy ending with both of us having amazing oily sex for hours till we were drained of energy.
"Babe, why don't you just move in with me? We're already engaged" I whined like a small child gripping her hips.
"I want to enjoy my last bit of independence living alone." Enny told me as she tugged on the ends of my hair.
"What if I dragged you to court, we get married and you have no other choice to move in with me" It was meant to sound like a joke but it came out serious sounding.
As much as I want to convince myself that it was meant to be "funny" it was the truth because I wanted to her to take my last name and become my wife legally.
"Ah, I'll kill you. Try me" She said half-jokingly?
Shifting on my lap, she takes out the delicious food from our favorite Japanese eating spot.
"I got us the usual" Enny said handing me the wooden bento box and chopsticks as she got off my lap walking around to sit in front of my desk.
"Thank you" I smiled in appreciation.
"You're welcome, go on eat up" She said urging me to taste the food.
After we finished eating in complete silence, Enny offered to give me a massage.
I couldn't say no to the tempting invitation and let her do her thing.
Soon my phone starts ringing, Enny briefly stopped her relaxing ministrations letting me pick my phone off the table.
I saw my that my mom was the caller, I answer without any hesitation.
"Hey mom" I greeted her with little to no enthusiasm in my tone.
"Felix, why did you get engaged without consulting me. I told you I'm still wary of her, just because I apologize for my previous actions doesn't mean I approve of that woman. Get a grip of yourself she's not right for you!" My mother's screeching voice made me cringe in frustration.
I felt an headache forming in my brain.
"I'm hanging up, mother" I spoke into my cellphone before pulling it away from my ear and clicking the red button.
"Is your mother giving you a hard time?" Enny asked worriedly.
I hummed in response tilting my head back as I let her fingers work into my tender muscles.
"What do you say? I meet her and ask why she's still being so hostile towards me?" She suggests and it didn't sound like an all bad idea.
"Sure thing babe, that feels so good" I told her letting out a pleasurable sigh.
"Felix baby, I'm gonna need you to stop making those sounds it's making me really horny" My eyes flew open when she said that.
The lust was evident in her dark eyes, she wanted me as bad as I wanted her.
"I know I said I won't fuck you in here but I didn't say I wouldn't eat" I told her as my voice got an octave deeper.
"But I have to back to the gallery soon" Enny said hesitantly.
"I'll get someone to take you back" I said while pulling the red lacy thong down her long silky legs.
I got on my knees and got to feasting.
"Oh, you're gonna be the death of me" She moaned out gripping my hair tight.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...