Alternate Ending to SUF I Am My Monster

Characters belong to Rebecca Sugar. I don't own them. Just saying this for copyright reasons.

Once everyone was hugging Steven he stopped moving. Everyone thought he was calming down, but what they didn't notice were his spikes and eyes glowing. Then Steven let out his sonic boom roar and it hit everyone at point blank range. All of the gems except the diamonds and the Cluster poofed Connie and Greg got knocked out from the blast and started to fall but Lion caught them and teleported out of there before they hit the water. Steven started to head to shore but the Cluster tried to hold him back. Steven then bit into the Cluster with his huge jaws until it let him go, he then smashed it with his giant arms, then stomped on it until it poofed. Right as he got to shore he heard the diamonds.
White: Steven please, you must stop, we can help you.
Yellow: Steven you must calm down.
Blue: Steven, we're your family.
All Steven did was roar and charge at them. Blue was the 1st to get poofed, Yellow tried to protect herself by using her power to shrink Steven but it didn't work. Soon White was the only one who wasn't poofed.
White: Steven....please don't.
But Steven didn't listen, he picked up White and reached for her gem, he kept pulling as White screamed in pain until she poofed. Steven then started walking towards Beach City. The whole place had been evacuated so no one was hurt as Steven destroyed everything. Once Steven was done he headed to Little Homeschool. All of the remaining gems tried to stop Steven but were poofed and Little Homeschool was completely destroyed. Meanwhile in Connie's house, a portal opened in the living room where her parents were.
Connie's Mom: Connie? Greg? Wha-
Connie: Ow...huh? Where am I? Mom? I'm at home? Mom! Dad! We need to get out of here! Hurry! There's no time to explain!
Connie's Mom: What?! What are you talking about?
Connie: It's a gem thing, you just need to trust me we need to go! Steven turned into a monster!
Connie's Mom: (With a look of horror on her face)What!?
Episode ends. Next Chapter is going to be Alternate Ending to The Future.