Alternate Ending to A Very Special Episode

Steven had arrived at Onion's house after Pearl called and they fused again.
Rainbow 2.0: Now, now, no need for such mischief. Let's go do something fun that doesn't involve destroying the kitchen.
Onion: Meh-meh!!!
Rainbow: How about we bring some toys to life? Does that sound fun?
Onion nodded yes.
Rainbow: Yes? Already then! Let's go!
Onion led Rainbow up to a room with a bunch of giant stuffed animals. Rainbow used his umbrella to animate a giant teddy bear and an elephant. They started walking around and dancing. Then Rainbow got a phone call from Garnet. Rainbow left the room.
Garnet: I need Steven-
Rainbow: (Pearl)Not now!!! I need Steven here to keep the little monster under control. (Steven) I mean, just let Steven stay here so Onion doesn't scare Pearl.
Garnet: But I-
Rainbow then hung up. When he went back into the room, he saw that Onion had gotten his umbrella and brought everything to life. But the stuffed animals had claws and sharp teeth.
Rainbow: Oh my, ONION!!!
Onion: Meh meh?
Then the stuffed animals left the room and spread around the house.
Rainbow: Oh come on!!!
A while of hijinx later with Rainbow and Onion and monster stuffed animals, the two were tired out.
Rainbow: Alright,(yawns) I think that's enough...
Onion:(yawns) Meh meh
Rainbow carried him up to his bedroom and put him in bed. Then Rainbow passed out and the 2 fell asleep. After an hour Vadalia and Garnet made it to the house and they saw the 2 sleeping.
Vadalia: Aaaww, my little boy is so cute.

Coolcatbro79

omegacrow

IronSpider16