Alternate Ending to Change Your Mind

Steven had just had his gem ripped out. Pink Steven had yelled "She's GONE!!!", and knocked White Diamond to the ground after blocking her mind control beam attack. Steven told him to stop, but Pink Steven didn't, he walked right up to her and pulled her gem until she poofed. All of the gems under her control went back to normal. The other gems were confused and saw Pink Steven.
Pearl: What? Why? How?
Amethyst: Why is there 2 Stevens?
Connie: White Diamond ripped out Stevens gem, it formed into this, and when White Diamond wanted to know where Pink Diamond was the Pink Steven yelled she's gone. He's really powerful and was able to block White Diamond's mind control beam.
Everyone looked at Pink Steven. He held White's gem between his hands and began to crush it.
Yellow: What are you doing?
Blue: Please! Stop!
Steven: P-please, d-don't sha-shatter her.
Pink Steven looked at Steven with no emotion. Then the other 3 crystal gems showed up.
Bismuth: Listen up you...what? Steven? And...Steven?
Lapis: What?(sees Steven pale in Connie's arms)Steven!(runs over to him).
Peridot also runs over.
Steven: H-Hi....I-I need...to
Lapis looked at Pink Steven...who was still holding White's gem but had stopped crushing it. It had started to crack. He dropped it which cracked it even more, he walked over to Steven. Lapis handed Steven over Pink Steven. They smiled and then they spun around and fused.
Everyone: Steven!!!!(everyone hugs him except Blue and Yellow)
Steven: Hey guys!!
Connie: Are you you?
Steven: I'm me. I've always been me.
Blue: I'm so glad your ok! But what about White? She's cracked.
Then White's gem began to glow. As she started to form her form started to glitch and when she formed White's arms, legs, and neck were like  spaghetti. Half her head was swollen.
White: H-help-p mmmmme-e-e
Steven: Don't worry, I can heal your gem.
White: P-pleeeeaaass-s-s-se
Steven uses his healing spit to heal White.
White: Thank you, Steven. I can't believe you healed me after I removed your gem.
Steven: Of course I'd help you, even after...what you did. I always help gems, even if they try to kill me. Cut to shot of ships outside flying towards the diamond mech. The rest of the episode is the same. Diamonds go to Earth, corrupted gems are healed, etc.

So what do you think? Better than the real Change Your Mind? Same? Worse?