Alternate Ending to Steven and the Stevens

Handsome Steven: We're not the Stevens we once were.
Amethyst: Uuuhhh....Stevens we need to leave now!
All Stevens: Aaahhhh!!!! Let's get out of here!!!
The gems take turns warping the Stevens back to the temple. Once they got back the house was full of Stevens.
Pearl: Sooooo...are any of you Steven's going to explain....this?
Handsome Steven: Wellll...the boat was fat, so I wished I could go back to tell dad that, and then the time thing sent me back. Then I ended up going back again to stop myself, and then I wanted to make a band so I went back again to get more me's. Then we had a fight and I went back again and the other Stevens followed me, and we ended up at the water place where we  started and now we're here.
Amethyst: Great job Ste-man!! You picked the right one!
Pearl: Yes, yes, that's very interesting...but you should get back to your timeline.
All Steven's except for Steven that survived this episode: Uuuhhhh....we left our time things back there when we were leaving.
Amethyst: Well, looks like you guys are stuck here.
Stevens: What!!!!
Pearl: Uuuuhhhh...
Garnet: Well, it appears you'll all be living hear now.
Steven that survived this episode: Yay!! New friends!!!
Other Stevens: Uuuuhhh....
Episode ends.

This would have been weird if this episode did end with a ton of Stevens living together. Imagine if they all ended up corrupted in SUF and there was an army of kaiju Stevens.