Alternate Version of Fragments

Steven was walking around on the island trying to remember what happened. After not remembering anything, he went back to his hut and went to sleep. While he was dreaming(from a 1st person POV)he saw the van crashed and his dad lying on the ground face first and impaled with broken glass and metal, there was blood everywhere.
Steven(thinking): DAD! NO!!! I can heal you, you'll be fine!!!
Then he started walking away.
Steven: WHAT!?! NOOOOOO!?!
Steven couldn't control his body, he saw himself walk into the middle of the street and when a car came towards him he summoned a shield and the car crashed. Then Steven grabbed the car and threw it into the van wreckage, then he walked away. Then Steven woke up and screamed.
Steven: What...was...that!?! That didn't really happen, did it? That's it, I can't stand this, I gotta get back to civilization. Steven walked out and started to build stuff to make a boat, the Watermelon Stevens realized what he was doing and helped him. Once it was done he left and sailed to Beach City. After a while of sailing night came and Steven fell asleep. Suddenly he was in Connie's house and was destroying everything, Connie was lying in a corner severely beaten, Steven then saw himself summon 2 hexagon shields and crushed Connie like in Tremor's MKX fatality. Skip to 2:11

Suddenly Steven woke up and could see land in the distance. Steven then started paddling toward and made it to shore. He saw the lights on in his house and ran in as fast as he could. Inside were Lapis, Peridot, Bismuth, and Amethyst.
Steven: Hey guys! I just got back from Mask Island and I have no idea why I look like this. Can anyone explain?
Suddenly everyone tackled him with a hug.
Amethyst: You won't believe what happened!!!
Bismuth: You were big and strong and fighting.
Peridot: You just disappeared!
Lapis: Everyone!! Let's calm down and explain things to him slowly.
Amethyst: Alright here's what happened, Jasper came falling from the sky and you were fighting her. Then you uuuhhhh...shattered her.
Steven:(silence)
Bismuth: Then you attacked Garnet and split her up into Ruby and Sapphire, then poofed them and almost shattered them but Pearl stopped you and Ruby and Sapphire were just cracked. Then you fought Pearl and...shattered her.
Peridot: Also while all this was happening, you were glowing pink and flying and had a sonic scream and said a lot of...things.
Steven:(glowing)STOP!!! I CAN'T HEAR ANYMORE OF THIS!!! I-I- AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
All the windows and glass stuff in the house shattered.
Steven started freaking out but Bismuth knocked him out.
Lapis: BISMUTH!!!
Bismuth: Sorry, he was freaking out and it was just a split second reaction. 
Amethyst: Alright, let's put him in bed and talk to him when he wakes up.
Meanwhile Steven was dreaming about flying over the ocean away from his house, he eventually landed on Mask Island. He saw all of his plant creations come out and hug him. Then he saw everything go by in fast motion, up until the day he woke up.
Steven: What? I...
He looked down and noticed he was tied in water chains.
Lapis: Steven, stay calm, we just need to explain to you what happened.
Steven: Ok, ok, just explain.
Bismuth: When you attacked Garnet you mentioned Ruby and Sapphire bringing your hopes up even though she knew things wouldn't work out. And you also mentioned making Connie suffer for hurting you.
Amethyst: And with Pearl you were extra aggressive and yelled about her lying to you and keeping secrets. And still defending your mom when Volleyball came over.
Peridot: Then you disappeared fir 2 years.
Steven:(explosion) AAAAUUUGGHHH!!!(bright lights shone out his eyes) I...REMEMBER!!!
After I crashed the van my body moved on it's own, being controlled by my gem. It was on attack mode and defended my body from anything it saw as a threat. My gem walked my body through the forest and I ran into Jasper, and since last time we fought it saw her as a threat and attacked. Then after poofing her it walked me to Connie's house and since she made me feel bad it saw her as a threat and this time it killed her. And then Jasper found me and attacked and then you know the rest. Jasper crash landed and the fighting. The reason I attacked Garnet and Pearl were because they made me feel negative emotions, which made my gem see them as threats. After that my gem flew me away to Mask Island and since my plant creations were on there and they love me, my gem didn't see them as threats, I didn't attack. Then after 2 years of peace my gem woke me up. Then I came here.
Bismuth: Wow, your gem really gave you a boost.
Steven:(crying)But I can't believe I shattered Jasper and Pearl. And tried to shatter Garnet.
Lapis: You weren't yourself, you weren't even in control, it's not your fault.
Steven started to glow pink and was shaking, in his mind the shattering kept replaying over and over.
Steven: I-I...I'm a monster.
Suddenly Steven's skin turned a different shade of pink, instead of glowing pink it actually became pink. Then he started to grow spikes and horns. His hands and feet slowly started to grow claws. Then a tail burst out of him and his teeth started to become sharp. Steven's eyes also started to change. All while this was happening he was growing bigger and bigger. Then Steven broke through the roof and grew to full size and became fully corrupted, his mind was broken. Steven let out a loud roar.

Coolcatbro79

IronSpider16