Alternate Ending to Barn Mates

Peridot had just left, Steven was sad and went back to the temple.
Lapis:I'm glad Peridot is finally gone.
After a few days of being alone and a few visits from Steven. Lapis had started to feel lonely, and regretted kicking Peridot out. After a week Lapis finally decided to do something.
Lapis:I'm done being alone, I'm going to find Peridot.
Lapis decided to fly around the same path she took with Steven, but didn't find Peridot. Then when she was over the ocean and used her powers to sense for gems in the ocean. But didn't get anything. She then flew to Mask Island. She found the Watermelon Stevens in a group playing a game with someone in the middle. She saw it was Peridot. Peridot saw her and froze.
Lapis:Hey, I'm sorry for how I acted towards you, and now I've been regretting it and feeling lonely. Can you please come back?
Peridot:I-I don't know what to say. When I left I was crying, you were really harsh.
Lapis:I was upset and had just come back from being fused with Jasper for so long. So please, give me another chance.
Peridot:I don't know, plant Stevens, what do you think?
Watermelon Stevens:Yeah!
Peridot:Ok, I'll give you a chance.
Lapis then hugged Peridot, and she flew back to the barn with her.

Coolcatbro79

Demonfire_Dagger

IronSpider16