Partners (D.Berry)

All warnings: I don't really think there are any besides overall cuteness and a tiny gay make-out
Also: GirlreaderXDiana
———————————————————————
Diana and I were paired up for a project Mr. Philips gave us. It's this presentation on the coal process I think I hardly listen anyway, I was to busy staring at the back of Diana's head. I must have zoned out for a while because by the time I was back to reality class was over. I turned around after feeling a tapping on my shoulder, I turned to see Diana. "Sorry Diana I got lost in my thoughts I guess," I told her slightly blushing. "It really is no problem but you should get your coat," she replied with a little giggle oh her giggle is ever so delightful to listen to. I grabbed my coat and basket and we walked out of school. "Would you rather go to my house or yours Y/N?" Diana asked suddenly. "Yours if that's alright with you," I paused for I moment," you know how Billy can be," I giggled, " oh yes of course I understand," she smiled and walked faster. I was now following Diana she was walking so fast I thought I might fall if I keep trying to match her pace.
Diana's Pov:
What is this feeling Y/N is coming to my house and I smiled and blushed I need to go where she couldn't see me. It would be normal if I walked in front of her... yes of course it would be!
Back to your Pov+ TIME SKIP (at Diana's house)
"Mother father I am home!" Diana slightly yelled. "In the living room dear!" Diana's mother yelled from the other room.
"Hello Darling how was your day at school-" she stopped, " who is this lovely girl?" She stood up from the couch, " I am Y/N Andrews!" I said with a proud smile I reached my hand out and she shook it. "Well mom we have work to do talk later?" Diana interrupted the awkwardness and thank god we shook hands for about 20 seconds.

TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE I AM LAZY
( heated part coming up be prepared!)
Diana and I were going over our note from class I looked up at her face. She looked at me we both blushed. I put my hand her cheek and placed my lips on hers. I pulled away quickly, "I apologize that was very rude of m-" she stopped my apology by crashing her lips on mine. I placed my hands on her face. We pulled away because we still need to breathe. "You don't need to apologize!" Diana said pulling me back into a kiss more passionate then both of the two others combined. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her into my lap. That lasted for a good ten minutes pulling away every now and again for air. That was until we heard someone coming up the stairs she quickly jumped to her seat on her bed and we pretended like we were still working. It was her dad he just came to say hello. Let's just keep it simple and say Diana and I have a lot of secret meet ups.