Kiss of Possible liking ( C. Mackenzie)

Thank you to the lovely Jaedenmycutebean1 for giving me yet another idea!!
———————————————————————
Key: Y/L/N= Your last name

I have liked Cole Mackenzie for the longest time, I have never told him for I don't want to ruin our friendship. But lately it has gotten really difficult to not give it away. I was currently sitting in the awfully boring class of the one and only Mr.Phillips. I never usually pay attention I pretty much spend class drawing my friends....although today I got caught. I was drawing Cole's face he has this really cute consternation face. I had like twenty of in my notepad. I was so in the zone of my drawing that I didn't notice when Mr. Phillips called me out. "Ms.Y/L/N!" He finally yelled when I was snapped out of my drawing trance. "Wha-Yes Mr.Phillips?" I spoke soft due to my embarrassment. "Do mind sharing with the class what you are drawing!" Mr. Phillips spoke in a mocking tone as he walked to my seat. "Yes Mr. Phillips I do mind it's very personal," I tried to sound as respectful as possible. "Well I don't do hand over the notepad!" He yelled once again. "Mr. Phillips I really must insist I cannot share this!" I started to loose the respectfulness my temper rising. "Well Ms. Y/L/N I do insist that you hand me the notepad-you know what if you won't cooperate then I will just do it myself!" He said sternly as he pried the notepad from my hands, "No wait please don't," I tried to yell it only come out as a whisper I was on the verge of tears. " let's see here who is this- why it's Cole Mackenzie on multiple pages," He laughed out as the rest of the classroom joined well besides Cole, Anne, and Diana. "So Y/n you have a like this freak!" Billy Andrews laughed at me. "So what if I am in her notepad we are best friends is that a crime I bet if you looked through the rest of the book you would see just as many of Anne and Diana!"Cole shouted as he looked around at the class. Everyone stopped laughing and class went on for what seemed like 100 years.
Josephine Berry Diana's aunt was hosting a party but neither Anne, Diana, or I could go unless we escorted by male. We kept complaining to Cole about it. Anne thought it would be a great idea to have Cole be our escort she said that "Cole is a man...Cole is a man!" Making is all turn and look at her, She turned to Diana and I, " Diana, y/n what if we could convince your parents to let Cole accompany us to Charlottetown?! Marilla would have to relent!" She had excitement screaming through her voice she continued, "How can she say a party isn't for children if you're both going!" Diana and I slightly laughed at Anne's outburst, "Cole is very tall," Diana giggled, I spoke up "Cole isn't it just the thing you need in your time of...sadness?" I said admiring his beautiful eyes. "To attend a party...in a room filled with strangers?" Cole turned to me, "A change of scenery," I told him "Take your mind off- " Anne tried to continue my thought, but was interrupted by Cole " My folks would never let me miss a Saturday on the farm," I sighed and said " If I can come up with a plan will you do it?" Cole looks at us and takes a deep breath, "Alright," We all were filled with joy!
TIME SKIP AFTER ANNE SETTLED ALL THE THINGS WITH THE PARENTS (still lazy!)
______________________________________________
We got into the carriage and began on our way to Charlottetown. Once we had arrived we had met the ever most wonder Josephine Berry once again, " Welcome my lovelies,This will be the scene of the crime," Josephine told us as she lead us to ever most splendid ballroom, "oh, goodness me!", "Oh!" Diana and Anne exclaimed. " I have dreamed about parties before, and while I do believe I have a quite capable imagination it's never conjured anything like this," Anne said in a satisfied tone. "It's beautiful!" I giggled, Diana quickly went down the stairs saying how she was so excited to hear Cécile Chaminade play.
ANOTHER TIME SKIP MY GOD I AM SOOO LAZY!! (Party has began)
———————————————————————
We watched as the wonderful Cécile Chaminade played her spectacular piece I looked over at Diana who was radiating excitement. Then looked at Cole who was already looking at me we smiled at I closed me eyes enjoying the blissful music. After the music had finished the Josephine pulled Diana aside somewhere. I stayed and talked to Cole and Anne. It was an ever so delightful time listening to Cole laugh was better than the listening to the music playing a few moments ago. Anne and Cole had wondered off somewhere leaving me alone. I simply walked around bathing in the ever-so pleasant scenery. I could see Cole be confronted by these three people and they began dressing him up with scarfs and beads. "Hey Cole you look fabulous!" I laughed, " why thank you!" He bowed and laughed.
TIME SKIP (still lazy)
Josephine called Anne up to read a part of a book that Gertrud loved. Cole walked away leaving me Anne and Diana. We danced together something seemed a little off I am pretty sure that Anne was to caught in the trance of the wonders of this place to notice. "Isn't this just the most remarkable of evenings?" Anne squealed and I giggled. "What do you suppose that women in the get meant when she said that Aunt Josephine and Gertrude were her romantic ideal?", "Oh well, they were in love!" I laughed, "isn't it ever so sad to see what aunt Josephine lost," I started "but isn't is lovely to see what a life they had together?" Anne finished, "No. I have known Aunt Josephine and Aunt Gertrude my whole life.. They-they can't have-They weren't," Diana stuttered as the three of us danced around that ballroom. Once the song had ended another began Anne and Diana took a break leaving Cole and I. "Would you like Dance y/n?" Cole reached out his hand. " Why I love to!" I laughed taking his hand.
Cole's pov:
Y/n looked so beautiful the dress she wore made her eyes pop and her hair flowed in such beautiful waves (if that's not your hair ignore that part) the flower crown sitting perfectly on her head making her look as divine as ever.
Y/n pov :
As Cole and I danced I looked into his beautiful eyes and he smiled at me as the song went on his body moved closer mine. His face inched closer and closer to mine until I could fill his breath on my lips. He went for it!
Cole pov:
I did it I-
Y/n POV:
He kissed
Cole pov:
Her
Y/n pov :
Me!
Cole pov:
It was a splendid kiss! She has been a magnificent person to me but I never thought I liked her that way.
Y/n pov:
"Cole I have liked you for a really long time and-" I was cut off by him kissing me again. I melted into the kiss it made me feel euphoric!

I had been a couple weeks sense the party and Cole hasn't been showing up to school due to Billy Andrews and Mr. Phillips ! I hate them! After school Anne and I decided that we were going to clubhouse.Once we had arrived my heart had shattered the clubhouse was a mess and clay pieces everywhere. I heard the others come up to us. Cole ran to the edge above the waters of Nova Scotia. I followed him up "Cole wait!" , " What y/n everything is ruined!" I finally was in-front of him, " Cole things happen like this for a reason things need to be taken away for new things to be brought," I continued "Cole I need you to know that whatever is happening I am here to help you Cole.." he interrupted me, "Why why do you want to help me there is no place for me here no place for me anywhere!" Cole snapped, " Because I love you Cole I have for a long time and don't say that you belong here with me," Cole looked at me astonished, "You love me?"
"I do I really do," He moved closer. " in that case," He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me once again. " I really like you too!" We hugged and stayed there like that for awhile. I think Cole will be as Anne says it my Life Mate!
********************************************************
This is a super long one but I hope you all enjoy requests are still open so send them in
Love Charlee❤️
Ps. Thank you again to the absolutely amazingly lovely Jaedenmycutebean1
Ps.s. This was 1,478  words not including this and the anything under the stars.
All together 1,528 words!!