I am ready ( G. Blythe)

HEY THIS IS FOR MY FELLOW NASTIES!!!
⚠️Smut warning read at your own risk⚠️
All warnings: swearing, smut, graphic description. If any of this makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter and the next one❤️
———————————————————————
*SPOILER* this takes place before Delphine was born

Gilbert and I have been together for 3 years now it is our anniversary today and I think I am finally ready. Bash was out with Mary at a hotel and Gilbert and I had the whole house to our selves. I set up the room making everything clean and perfect. I was waiting for Gilbert in his room when I heard the front door unlocked the excitement started to drip to my underwear (I don't like the word panties).  "Love are you home?" Gilbert yelled out. " In your room dear!" I yelled out. I heard his footprints coming down the hallway and they stopped at Gilbert's door. He opened it and I ran to him a kissed him harshly. "Well hello to you too!" He laughed, "happy anniversary!" He said giving me a sweet peck on the lips. " I have your present!" I giggled, " I thought we said no gifts!" He looked at me with a pouty face, "I think I am ready!" I blurted out I couldn't hold it in. " wait seriously... are you sure," he gave me a concerned look, I kissed him harsh kiss once again. "Does that answer your question?" I smiled, "no I think you better try again!" He smirked he kissed me harsher then I did. He kissed down my neck finding my sweet spot right away, causing me to moan out. He smirked again against my neck. His hands moved to the bottom of my night gown. I gasped he pulled away instantly, " did I do something wrong!" He looked deep into my eyes, " No no Gilbert it's fine it's just a new feeling. I pulled off my night gown, leaving Gilbert staring at my body with admiration. "Like what you see Gilbert?" I smirked he looked at you his mouth wide open. "Just kiss me!" He said and you obeyed with no complaints. You pushed off Gilbert's vest and started to mess with his buttons and you got frustrated they wouldn't budge. "Need some help?" Gilbert laughed at my struggle, "yes please I want that off!" I said sweetly. " your wish is my command princess," he pulled off his shirt and pushed me on the bed. Slowly a mountain off clothes built up on the floor of Gilbert Blythe's bedroom, leaving both off us completely exposed. " are you sure your ready," Gilbert gave me smile full of concern. "Yes I am ready Gilbert," I said shaking my head yes. He aligned up with my entrance and slowly pushed in. I winced in pain and he looked at me and I nodded signaling for him to continue. He kept pushing until he was completely in. He stayed there for a moment waiting for me to adjust. "Tell me when to start moving okay," The face of sweet concern he always has. "You can move now, " I whispered softly. He thrusted slowly as the pain turned to pleasure. "Gilbert-t go faster please!" I moaned out. He began to pick up his pace making me a moaning mess under him. "C-can I g-o faster l-love!" He groaned out, " yes pleas do please!" He went faster and faster the whole bed was shaking as he began pounding into me. "Gilbert it fee-ls soooo good!" I continued to moan that lasted for about 30 more seconds before I came and Gilbert pulled out came on the blanket .we stayed like that for a minute or two catching our breath. " I am happy you are my first!" I giggled pulling on One of Gilbert's shirts. " I am happy Your were mine too!" He said pulling the blanket off the bed and replacing it with a new one. Gilbert changed into his pajamas and we got under the covers and fell in each other's arms.