Love you more (G. Blythe)

Gilbert and I have been dating for 6 months I have no clue what I would do without him! I have been contemplating on whether or not I am going to say The L word. It's a big choice and I don't even know if he thinks of our relationship like that yet. I needed help like best friend help. I ran to the club house and once I had arrived and I walked in. "Guys I need best friend advice!" I said quickly "Is it romantic advice about you and Gilbert!" Anne kind of mocked, Cole kicked her leg obviously in protective brother mode. "Ow!" Anne yelled out, "Anyways what is it Y/N?" Diana interrupted the awkwardness. "Well I don't know what to do I want to tell my true feelings but what if he doesn't feel the same way about me?" I rambled "Wait y/n are you saying you love Gilbert Blythe!" Cole looked astonished at the words coming out of Anne's mouth. "Anne!" Cole yelled turning his head to his red headed friends direction. "Well I mean she is not wrong," I said a little to loud. " Y/N!" Everyone yelled at me each in a different way, Diana and Anne laughed and looked shocked, while Cole looked like he was going to kill someone. "Well what are you doing here y/n go tell him!" Diana laughed out, "Well I don't know what to what to say what if Gilbert doesn't feel the same way about me I mean it's early in our relationship what if Gilbert thinks we are going to fast or what if-" My rambling was interrupted by Anne " y/n stop it Gilbert really likes you I have seen the way he looks at you in class and the way he talks about you to me If some doesn't love you they are absolutely out of their minds!", I smiled and gathered my things "Thank you I know what I am going to do!" I ran out of the clubhouse and out of the woods. Headed to her home to borrow a horse and rode off to her boyfriend Gilbert Blythe.

I arrived at the Blythe property and climbed off my horse, "Gilbert!" I yelled as I ran to the door. I knocked loudly "Gilbert!" I yelled again. I heard footsteps running towards the door. Then I saw his face, he looked so scared, " Y/n! are you oka-" he started to ask until he was cut off by my lips crashing on to his. "I love you Gilbert Blythe I know you may not feel the same but I just really needed to get this off my chest!" I told him he just looked at me, "Gilbert?" he just kept looking at me, " Gilbert please just say something please!" he still didn't answer. "I will just leave you to think about this," I walked away to be pulled by my wrist to meet Gilberts lips again.

"I love you more!"

I hope you all enjoy this chapter its a little messy but eh! Anyway requests are still open so if you want something in a story.

PEACE CHARLEE