Y/n's Protector (G.Blythe)

This is a request from Jaedenmycutebean1 thanks for the amazing idea!

REMEMBER SEND REQUESTS!!!

"Cole I will fine okay like you told mother your school would be way better for me!" My older brother Cole just can't let this go! I have been to many different schools all of which I was pulled out of because I was being bullied. No matter what I did they would never leave me alone. I don't know why mother didn't just send me to go to school with Cole at least then I would have someone to protect me. Cole had finally convinced mother to let me go to school with him but he is being a little over protective. When we walked up to the school  suddenly it went from only Cole's eyes on me to almost everyone that attends the Avonlea school looking at me with a kinds of curiosity. A boy shorter then Cole walked up to us he just looked at me for a moment  before changing his glance to Cole, "So Cole who's the new girl are you to planning a freak wedding!" Billy just laughed I gathered enough courage and spoke, " A. Gross B. I am his sister and C. Please leave us alone!" I walked away Cole following close behind. "You just did that!" Cole smiled, I just nodded. "Let me introduce to my friend," Cole said grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to a red headed girl with braids. " Anne this is my sister y/n," Cole said pulling me in front of him. "Y/n it is so nice to meet you!"she giggled at me "Oh my your hair is the most beautiful h/c color I have ever seen and your eyes my well they are so beautiful I have always loved e/c eyes!" She just kept going, "Why thank you Anne your hair is so beautiful and your freckles are to die for I have always wanted freckles (if you have freckles ignore that)!" I laughed, the school bell rang and we all went inside I took a seat behind Anne next to Ruby and waited for the teacher to come in. He came out of what I assumed was a storage room.
3rd person pov:
Mr.Phillips walked out of the storage room looked around the classroom as he walked to his desk he met the face of the new student. He began to explain the lesson. Before doing so he spoke out loud to the class "Would our new student come up here and introduce herself!"Y/n hesitated to stand up and Mr.Phillips wasn't allowing that,"Now Ms.-" waiting for her to respond "Mackenzie my name is Y/n Mackenzie," y/n spoke as she walked up to the front of the class. "Another Mackenzie you better not be anything like your bother I cannot have another disrespectful child in this class!"
Your pov:
"I beg your pardon!" I couldn't believe what this teacher was saying about my brother. "Well I see you two are exactly alike!" I looked over at Cole who was tense with his jaw clenched. "My brother is anything but disrespectful the only one who has the disrespect in this school house is you!" I snapped I couldn't help it Cole has always protected me therefore it's my turn to stick up for him. That didn't go as I hoped it would he grabbed a stick out of his desk and smacked me across the face with it twice! I ran out of the school house feeling tears run down my face. I heard I pair of feet walking towards me I looked up to see a boy with dark hair and brown eyes. He sat down next to me, "Y/n your bleeding!" He was about to introduce himself I believe I felt my face and pulled my hand away and it was covered in blood.
TINY TIME SKIP STILL LAZY!
The boy assisted me to the door and told me to wait for him. He ran inside I could hear him "Cole it's Y/n she needs help!"The dark haired boy came back out with Anne and Cole they all helped me to what they said was I think Green Gables I could hardly hear them I felt numb and my vision gone blurry. We had arrived at Green Gables Anne quickly opened the door yelling something I couldn't hear what she was saying only the sound of her voice. I saw a blurry silhouette of a woman before it all went black.
I woke up in a room I was very unfamiliar with my eyes moved around the room and saw 4 people Cole, Anne, the dark haired boy, and the woman I assume who the silhouette I saw earlier belonged to. "Y/n your awake!" Cole cried. They all had explained what had happened.
TIME SKIP I AM SOOOOO LAZY ALSO TIME TO GET TO THE GOOD PART!!!
It had been 1 month sense my accident I now I have a scar on the side of my face. Gilbert and I have become best friends since he helped me and I have something to confess I really like Gilbert Blythe! I have for 3weeks now and I think I am finally ready to tell him! I rode off to Gilbert's on my horse Smokey I had arrived my heart going a million miles per minute I couldn't believe I was doing this! I knocked on the door there he was sitting in the dinning room. He opened the door and I didn't waste anytime "Gilbert I know this might be sudden but I really like you and I completely understand if you don't like me back but I just thought that you should know," I blurted he just smiled and told me "I have liked you sense the day I met you y/n your the best person I have ever met!" He pulled me closer to him placed his hand on my cheek and looked at me like he was asking for permission and smiled a nodded he brought his lips to mine and it felt like heaven it was so amazing!
TIME SKIP NUMBER 3
A week later
Gilbert and I have been sneaking around with our dating Cole would kill him if he found out. So we thought it was best if we just kept on the down-low no one knows. Cole was headed on an adventure with Anne so Gilbert and I went to the clubhouse. He was helping me with some math that didn't last long we ended kissing for along time. Gilbert was above me kissing me while I had my arms around his neck. We hadn't realized how much time had gone by till it was to late.
Cole pov:
I had just gotten back from my "adventure" with Anne and was going to head to the clubhouse so I could get some drawing in before I head home. The was someone in there I could tell it might just be Diana or somebody. I moved the cloth and couldn't believe my eyes! Gilbert Blythe above my sister kissing her while my sister was just laying there hands in his hair. Gross! "Y/N MACKENZIE!" I yelled.
Your pov:
"Y/N MACKENZIE!" I heard behind me I looked and there Cole was. "Cole I thought you were on an adventure with Anne!" I said trying to avoid the dreaded thing that was about to happen, " I was but I got back and didn't want to see this this ugh!" Cole fumed "I apologize Cole I shouldn't have started um the thing that we were doing!" Gilbert tried to find the words. "Gilbert may I speak with you outside please," Cole asked Gilbert nodded and stepped out. A second later I heard a slap noise and a thud I quickly ran out to see Cole standing and Gilbert getting to his feet. "Cole!" He looked at me, "I really like Gilbert he isn't going to hurt me just let me be happy Cole!" I told Cole as tears began to form in my eyes. "I am so sorry y/n it's just an instinct now!" Cole walked over to his sister and I wrapped her in a hug. Cole understood how happy Gilbert made y/n so he became "okay with it" but if Gilbert got to close he was give. The death glare.
Hope you enjoy this guys especially the person who requested it thanks you again for your request
PEACE CHARLEE❤️
Ps. COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS!!