Chapter 5

Early in the morning, the clock was ticking loudly with the shorter hand pointing at seven. The kitchen was dimly lit, the bathroom door left open, and the sliding doors which connect to the balcony are also wide open.

Levi sat on his kitchen counter, a cup of tea in hand.

He was in a daze, bed-hair sticking out from his head and staring into the white shirt he hanged on the balcony, swaying back and forth caused by the morning breeze.

Fortunately, the alcohol last night didn't make his head throb. It wasn't the alcohol that was causing him so much turmoil at the moment.

It's that shitty four-eyed woman.

The disgusting liquid that spilled over his shirt, the heavyweight leaning on his fucking chest and the brunette strands of hair sticking on the mortifying liquid that went dripping on his shirt.

That's right. Hange just had to fucking throw up on him.

Hell, Levi was still in the middle of processing the shitty words that came out from her drunkard's lips and she just had to suddenly do that?

Way to ruin his mood.

"Tch." He frowned upon remembering the memory. "I should seriously stop thinking about that."

The next thing Levi knew by that time was that he was in a severe state of shock. His whole body was still and his mind blank. Nanaba and Mike suddenly opened the door to the kitchen, thankfully, and they just stared at each other for a good few minutes before Nanaba finally screeched and took her friend away from him.

Nanaba apologized repeatedly meanwhile Mike kept on telling and explaining to her that all's good.

But of course, Levi is definitely not good with all that.

"That fucking woman." Looking at his empty cup, he stood up from his seat and went to wash the used cup on the sink. "She has the gall to say shit like that when she's a mess?"

Oddly, there was a certain question that was stuck at the back of the raven-haired's man. It is tormenting him. He's torn between believing that one shall not trust the word of a drunkard or being drunk makes one honest.

Whichever it is, he is still fucking annoyed and displeased at the fact that she threw up on him.

The city was the same as usual. Crowdy streets and speedy vehicles running around. In the middle of the road, Levi sat on the front seat of a car. This time, it wasn't Mike who's with him since that stupid oaf just had to take a sudden break out of nowhere.

"Umm, Levi," The man beside him spoke, a little bit nervous as his hand maneuvered the stirring wheel. "Your next shoot will start in an hour. Petra and her glam team still need to give you a proper makeover."

"So that photoshoot was pushed through after all, huh."

"Yes, apparently."

He clicked his tongue at this, his mood getting worse any minute. When he arrived at the studio, he was approached by one of Mike's assistant, Erd and Gunther. They immediately gave him the schedule for the day and he could only wince at how packed it was.

On the streets away from the studio, he saw a number of fangirls calling out for him and damn, Levi needs to act all sweet as he waved a hand at them, forcing a smile. They squealed in delight and he immediately steps in the studio to get away from the spotlight.

Walking beside him was Gunther, chuckling at what they've encountered. "They've been there for a good full hour waiting for you."

"They're wasting time." Looking towards the glass wall, he then noticed how the clouds turned grey. He definitely wouldn't want it to rain. "Go tell Erd to tell those girls that they should go home. Wouldn't want them to get sick."