Chapter 5

The next morning had arrived and you were still filled with the excitement from the night before. Starting your morning chores, it was apparent to the rest of the servants that you were in a good mood. Working in the kitchen with all of them, you told them of the wonderful, mysterious, Alois Trancy you had met the night before. As you were going on with your story, you were cut short by Sebastian. "Miss (y/n)" he said, sneaking up on all four of you, giving you all a fright. Quickly turning around to answer, you replied with, "Yes, Mr. Sebastian?" Looking up at him, his tall, dark, figured loomed over you. "The young master would like to speak with you. As for the rest of you", he said, turning to the servants. "I expect the lot of you to return back to your work." They all nod and agreed as you eagerly made your way up to the master's study, exploring the possibility's of what this could be about.
After knocking, you entered the masters study as he motion for you to walk over to his desk. "You called for me?" You asked, reaching his desk. "Yes..." he answered. He then sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Did I see you with a certain Lord Trancy last night?" He asked, looking up at you from his desk. In your surprise, it took you a moment to answer. "Why did he care if you danced with the lord? Did he see the kiss?" You frightfully wondered. "Y-Yes sir." You finally answered. "He asked for a dance and as I maid I had to oblige." "Right..." he said, sounding annoyed. "Alois Trancy is a dangerous man, I want you to stay away from him, is that understood?" You looked at your master in shock, what was he even talking about? "Sir" you said, trying to reason with him but you were quickly cut off. "That's enough, I expect you to do as I say without question." His tone of voice changed, almost sounding angry with you. "Yes sir, I'm sorry sir." A hint of disappointment rang in your voice. Ciel had now returned to work and with a wave of his hand you were dismissed.
    Throughout the day, the conversation that you and ciel shared, played over and over again in your head. You were trying to figure out why the young lord was so admit about his decision. His tone of voice rang in your ears and you almost thought he seemed a bit jealous. "Of course we wasn't jealous, he's your master." You said, trying to reassure yourself, but the thought of you causing Ceil to be jealous made butterflies form in your stomach. No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't shake this feeling.
    Meanwhile, at the Trancy Manor, Alois was already making plans to see you again. He knew this would upset Ciel, which made him want to see you even the more. Lord Trancy saw you as property, he left his mark by kissing you. Now he was determined to have you.