Chapter 7

Breathing heavily, you stared up at the young boy holding you in place. Meeting eyes with the lord, your's grew wide with fear. At that moment, you struggled to fathom the situation.
     "Well?" Lord Trancy said after you gave no response. "Aren't you interested?" He said, having a hint of excitement in his voice. "What are you doing?" You finally managed to speak out. "Y-You shouldn't be here." Alois smiled mischievous and leaned in closer. "I'm here for you, love." His voice was different, it was more gentle and soothing. His voice rang in your ears, the heat of his breath hit your skin, giving you goosebumps. The Lord then distanced the two of you again, but not by much. "Come with me (y/n)" His voice returning now to his regular, playful tone. "I want you to quit your job here and come work for me at my estate. I'll treat you better then Phantomhive ever could."
    Hearing Alois talk negatively about your master, unexpectedly made you upset. Even though you told yourself not to have feelings for Ciel, you still found yourself defending him. "Lord Phantomhive treats me rather nicely, he is an excellent lord to work." You state to lord Trancy, matter of factly.
    Narrowing your eyes at the boy in front of you, you continued on. "Just because you are rich and handsome doesn't mean every girl will just willing do as you say. Dancing with you was a mistake, your clearly not the man I thought you were." Stopping there, you watched as all emotions drained away from Alois' face. You sensed his body tighten up and his eye twitched from what you were assuming was rage. Realizing what you had said, you quickly regretted it. You knew you were being harsh on him and really you didn't mean it. Assuming it was too late to do anything now, you braced yourself for whatever the Lord was going to do.
    After a moment of silence and stillness, you looked back at the lord. He seemed more calm now and to your surprise, he let go of you. Watching to see what he was doing, you noticed that Alois almost looked sad. The silence was broken when he let out a sigh. The young lord looked up and ran his hand through his hair, letting out a laugh. "Playing hard to get." He said, looking back at you. "I scared you, didn't I?" The lord said with a smirk as he took a step closer to you. "Don't worry." He cooed, placing his hand on your cheek. "You'll come to realize that you won't be able to stay away." He leaned in for a kiss, instinctively, you closed your eyes and braced youself for his lips, but when you felt no presence on him, you opened your eyes to find that he was gone.

(Sorry for the chapter being so short, I'm spending more time on the next, which is much longer)