Chapter 13 🍋 part 1

(Yeah we're doing this, you and I have to suffer this chapter together... but lowkey enjoy it... okay thank youu)

After retrieving both the young lords night wear, you slowly walked down the dark corridor. Confused as to what you we're doing, your mind wandered to possible reasons why. Never the less, you reached the door before you had gotten your answer.
    Turning the door knob hesitantly, you quietly walked back into the door, closing the door behind you. As you walked back over to the bed, you noticed as the two boys perked up a bit when they noticed you, almost as if they were surprised. Alois, then standing up fully, took the night wear and placed it on the bed next to him. "(y/n)" he said, a noticeable glint appeared in his eyes. "As I said before," he continued. "You're still only a servant to the both of us, so, as such, I'd like you to dress us for bed." (I hate myself) your eyes widen a bit as he said that, surprised he would go this far to mess with you. "I don't understand-" Alois quickly cut you off. "Now!" He shouted, startling both you and Ciel.
    Slowly stepping forward, you leaned in and started to unbutton Alois's vest and shirt. Once you had removed his shit, you stoped And looked back up at him. "Go on." He said, in response to this. Bending down further, you uncomfortably uncomfortably removed his pants, then gave him a glare as you stood back up. Grabbing Ciel by the wrist, Alois pulled him further and shoved him in front of you. "Alois, t-this is quite enough, we gone far enough." Ciel said, trying to back up. "Oh come on, Ciel," Alois laughed. "She's just found her job" Ciel sighed angrily and finally gave in after Alois's nagging. "Fine! Just do it quickly" Ciel said to you, avoiding eye contact. Quickly, you started to fumble with the bottoms on his shirt. Once exposing his chest, he almost started to shiver and his shoulders tensed, although was was trying very hard to hide it. Bending down a bit more, you started to remove his pants. Ciel has looked away as a blush appeared on his face. You as well had grown quite embarrassed.
    Once you had stood back up, you felt Alois' hands wrap around you and roughly throw you down on the bed. You let out a shriek as you tightly closed your eyes. Alois chuckled as you looked up at him in fear. "Now that we're both undressed, don't you think it's only fair that you undress as well?" Looking over at Ciel, you tried asking for help, but was if he didn't notice. It didn't seem like he knew what he wanted to do. "Come on Ciel, I'll need you're help you know?" Ciel quickly looked up at Alois and nodded. Ciel looked at you and smirked, before walking over to you. With one fast movement, Ciel ripped off your bodice, exposing the slip you had been wearing underneath your dress. You looked up at Ciel and shocked, you never thought he'd be one go do this. "Stop!" You shouted. "You've made you're Point very clear now let me go!" Alois took ahold of you face and made you look at him. She leaned down and smashed his lips against yours. "Don't worry, (y/n). You should be excited! You finally get to have the men you so desire. Don't try to act so innocent, we both know what you really want."
Ciel had let go once he had removed the outer portion of your dress, leaving you in your undergarments. Sitting on the bed with the two young lords, you looked back and forth between the two of them. Both boys were nearly shaking with excitement. You on the other hand was quiet nervous, also you couldn't help but feel a rush as well. "We can do this..." you told the two boys. "This is completely inappropriate and not to mention wrong. Ciel chuckled. "You're not doing anything wrong. You're my servant, therefore you should do as I say." He leaned in closer and grabbed a chunk of your hair, giving it a tug. "Now be a good maid and kiss me." You stared deep into his dark blue eyes before quickly leaning up and kissing him. Ciel kisses your roughly, he held your head in place as he kissed you, you you weren't able to back away. Offer a long moment, Ciel had let go and pushed you down on the bed. Looking up at him you watched as he grabbed the top of you slip and quickly ripped it off, all at once exposing your bare chest.
You shut you eyes tightly and looked away from Ciel, the embarrassment had overwhelmed you. "Wow" you hear Alois say with a chuckle. "Look at you." He said, as he harshly started to fondle your breast. (okay that's my cue, imma go get high cause no way in hell can I write this sober) (okay this was literally the 3rd night in a row that I spilled bong water on me- like??)) You're eyes shout opened as you felt the sensation of Alois soft hands took ahold of your breast. You squirmed around, clearly uncomfortable but Alois continued. All of a sudden, you started to feel tugging on your bloomers. Your head shot up to witness, Ciel pulling them down. You yelped and thrashed you're legs, not want them to see you like this. "No! Stop!" You shouted, but the obviously ignored you. Ciel grabbed ahold of your ankles tightly, holding your legs dog. Both the boys stared at you in amazement one you had finally calmed down. "Don't be afraid my love."
Alois said softly, as you looked up at him, his face upside down to yours. "Wha-" you say before getting Alois, two fingers shoved down your throat, you coughed and gagged. Before you could even process what was happening, he straight up shoved his dick in your mouth. You once again again gagged and then proceeded to start swatting at Alois. Alois held you head in place. You looked up at him, he gave you a sly smile then began forcefully moving your head. After a minute, you hasn't even realized he let go. Listening carefully, you heard Alois' heavy breathing. Instinctively, you started to move your head faster. Alois tightly grabbed onto your hair before suddenly releasing in your mouth. Once he had pulled out, you caught and spit onto the floor. Alois Laos back down on the bed catching his breath.
Ciel grabbed ahold you next, doing the exact same thing. Looking up at him, the two of you kept eye contact, his face was still emotionless except for his rapid breathing. Ciel ran his hands through your hair, and acted a lot more gently than Alois did. He was seemingly to be much more reserved when it came to this. You wishes he would let go for a bit. All of a sudden, a warm stinging sensation, spread across your upper thigh. Alois had slapped you and was now getting on his knees behind you, although you couldn't see it at the time. You jumped at the feeling of Alois fingers slowly rubbing in between your legs. You let out a soft noise as you continued to have Ciel in your mouth. You enjoyed the minute of pleasure, almost letting out a soft moan, but was quickly struck with pain as you felt Alois push a finger inside of you. Gripping onto the bed sheets, you spit Ciel out and let out a whimper. Alois laughed and started to move his finger, meanwhile, Ciel grabbed your face harshly. You looked up at him, surprised. "I did say you could stop." He said in a stern voice. He put his tip up to your lips up to your lips. "Open up." Pulling your lips slowly, he shoved his dick back in your mouth. Ciel gripped onto your hair and started to forcefully move your head himself. Within a minute he pulled out and came on your face, which was already bright red and sweaty. "Fuck" Ciel groaned, and laid back down on the bed. Alois Slowly pulled his fingers out, only to be replaced by buy a similar sensation...

(Okay this chapter got really long so imma make a part 2! I'm never rereading this so sorry if there's errors)