Chapter 10: Demy

Bucky's trying to kill me. He's walking around sweaty and shirtless and I can't deal with this.

"Bucky, put on a shirt!" I whined, trying super hard not to stare at his chest.

"Why? Does it bother you?" He asked, walking closer.

"Yes. It does." I managed without stuttering. Holy Hell he's hot!

He chuckled. "You're too cute, Demy." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine.

I stood there in shock for a second. Fuck it. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Every other kiss in my life was forced by some deprived dipthong trying to hit a homerun with me, this kiss felt different. It didn't feel like Bucky only wanted to bang. It didn't feel like that at all. Our lips moved in sync until someone knocked on my door.

"Demy?" Steve called.

Bucky pulled back and slipped a shirt on. He held one finger up to his lips as I opened the door.

"Hi, Steve." I hope I don't sound super flustered.

"Pepper sent me to find you, she's looking through a babyname book and says she needs you to find a name that doesn't clash with your name." He explained.

I roled my eyes. "Everythimg clashes with my name. I'm named after a Greek godess who deals with agriculture." I walked past Steve and into the elevator. "Is she in their room?" Steve nodded and I pressed the button.

Luckily, the ride was short so I didn't have to spend too much time thinking about what just happened between Bucky and I.

What did just happen between Bucky and I?