Jealousy

💵Mammon💵

Okay. We all know Mammon isn't gonna tell you when he's jealous. Mammon can say what he wants but he's a tsundere at heart. When he feels that his brothers are getting too close to you, Mammon will wrap his arms around you and keep you close. They don't call him the avatar of greed for nothing. He's greedy when it comes to you, Mammon wants to have all your time and attention.

"Oi! Levi! Stop getting so close to Y/N, You know I won't allow it!" Mammon pouted as he wrapped his tanned arms around your waist. "Good, get your own partner, Levi. You know this one is mine- H-HEY! ASMO! STOP GRABBING Y/N'S THIGHS LIKE THAT!"

(A/N: Aww I love all the boys but Mammon is definitely my favorite! I'm a tad bit biased lol)

🎮Levi🎮

Our favorite weeb is the Avatar of Envy, he'll get very jealous of his brothers when they get more time with you than he does. When Leviathan wants more time with you, he'll bring you to his room and you'll binge watch anime together. He'll use phrases like, "it's not fair that they get more time with you.." or "I get envious when you hang out with them too much..."

"Come on Y/N! We're gonna go watch TSL together! It ain't fair that my brothers get more time with you!" Levi said as he pulled you towards his room and switched on his TV. His face scrunched up in jealousy as he brushed his purple hair out of his eyes.

👑Lucifer👑

You see, Lucifer is very prideful, It'll wound his very delicate pride when he sees you hanging out with his siblings. He'll begin to think that you think that his brothers are better than he is. So he'll grab you and bring you to his office to help out with paper work. Or so that's what he says, Lucifer will bombard you with kisses and whisper sweet nothings into your ear. He's a bit of a softy when it comes to you.

"Come to my office with me, Y/N. I could use some.... help with some paperwork." Lucifer said as he took your hand in his and glared daggers at his brothers. His face flushed a bit as he walked up the cases of stairs with your hand in his.

😡Satan😡

Boom.

Yep you read that correctly, his temper will EXPLODE. He'll get super pissed at his brothers and begin screaming at them to stop getting so close to you. Satan will pick you up and carry you up to his room, so you can cuddle with him to try and calm down your very angry boyfriend.

"Please calm down Satan, you know I could never leave you." You said as you ran your fingers through your boyfriend's blonde hair.
"I know you wouldn't leave me.... but... my heart can't handle seeing you with others!...." he paused. "I-it makes me angry when my brothers try to take you away."

💗Asmo💗

The cute little lust demon will get very pouty and touchy with you. He'll try and convince you to leave his brothers and to go with him. Asmodeus craves your affection, and he also enjoys giving you affection. If his brothers don't get the simple hints that you're his, he'll start kissing your neck until the brothers leave you alone.

"Come on Y/N, let's leave these unattractive boys and go up to my room." Asmo said as he kissed your shoulder and eventually moved up to your neck. You couldn't help but laugh at him for being so jealous. "Okay okay, come on, love. Let's go up to your room." You smiled at the pouting demon as you took his hand and intertwined your finger with his. Asmo stopped frowning almost instantly, the both of you ran up to his room and locked the door. Things were gonna get heated.

🍽Beel🍽

Beel will forget about being hungry, he'll stare down his brothers until they get the hint that they're pissing him off. If that doesn't work, he'll ask you to cook for him, since his jealousy is causing him to get hungry. Beel also enjoys your cooking, especially when you ask him to help you make something. When the both of you make food together you guys can't help but to focus on each other.

"Y/N....I wanted to ask you if you wanted to make something together... you know, just you and me... I'm hungry!" Beel whispered. His voice sounded frustrated and a bit angry, so you knew something was upsetting him. You looked into his eyes and smiled, "Sure Beel! What do you want to make?"

😴Belphie😴

Belphie is a very chill demon, so it's a bit hard to anger him. But when he starts getting bad vibes about his brothers getting too close to you, he'll take your hand and bring you to his room so the both of you can cuddle and sleep together. When this sleepy boy gets jealous,he looks more tired and irritated than what he usually does. So that's why going to bed with him is the best way to calm him down.

"Hey Y/N.... my brothers are getting on my nerves, it's making me wanna go to sleep. Can you.......please come with me, I like feeling your warmth, it helps me go to sleep." The tired demon said as he kissed your forehead lightly. Belphie seemed more tired than usual, so you agreed to go sleep with your tired boyfriend.
————————

Hey guys! Bree here! I hope you guys like the first chapter. I'm getting very impatient for the new chapters to come out. (The devs are working on them lol) This is kinda random but here's is some information about me!

Full name: Brenda (Bree) Hernandez

Birthday: August 27

Favorite Demon boy: Mammon (he's so cute rieiwidjsj)

Hobbies: Playing obey me (duh) watching anime, drawing, writing and boxing.
——————

Word count: 1003
-Not edited-