Lucifer NSFW alphabet

I've never played Danganronpa nor watched the anime so I decided to watch Danganronpa (the first one). I simp for Asahina now. (I also finished Danganronpa in like a day and let me tell you i cried.)
-
A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Lucifer cleans you up after a long session of SCreeWing kisses your forehead, fluffy stuff.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On him: His eyes. Fierce like a beast and uses them to make you feel small.
On you: Your ass, the man likes spanking it.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

This man cums where ever he wants, he prefers spilling his kids inside you or on your face. (Or he makes you swallow it-)

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

When Lucifer gets jealous he imagines a scenario where he's fucking you in front of everyone to show that you belong to him. The only thing stopping him is the realization that people would try to get off to your MoAns.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Lucifer knows how things work, but hadn't actually done anything before meeting you. But once you guys got to business... well... he's an expert.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Doggy style. I'm not gonna say much more.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

This man doesn't crack jokes, very serious. His seriousness is hot tho 🥵 😳🥴

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Lucifer is very shaved down there, hairy genitals disgusts him.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

This varies on his mood, if he's horny as fuck he'll go haywire. If he's in a more tender mood, he'll be slow and passionate.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

This man did it 7 times a week before dating you, couldn't help letting his mind run w I l d.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

BDSM, and that one kink where the person enjoys inflicting pain against their lover. (I think it's called Sadism idk)

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

In an office, against a desk... anywhere.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you act innocent or submissive, or when you MoAn.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

When you try and top him. No one tops him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He gives it. Periodt.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Usually pretty rough, Lucifer can't control himself 👁👁 .

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

I mean.... Y'all done some in his office so he doesn't really mind it.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Depends on where he his, like if he's horny horny than he'll take risks.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Lucifer can last for about 9-11 rounds. Sometimes even MoRe 👀

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He owns dildos and cuffs, for PUnIshMents.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Lucifer doesn't tease much, but when he does.... things get interesting. And if you try to tease Lucifer he won't hesitate on ravaging you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Lucifer is pretty quiet, good for when y'all wanna take RiSkksksks 😳

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Well this one time, Lucifer was beating his MeAt to you and well..... Barbatos heard EVERY SINGLE GRUESOME DETAIL.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

13 inches, I've said this BEFORE!

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

5 times a week ;)

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Showers first before going to bed. (sweaty Lucifer is sexy)
.

What up ppl? They added lesson 23 and I was like "BRO I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED 22 I-!"