What turns them on.

The picture above is what you wore, minus the wig. (For Levi's scenario)

⚠️ Warning: This will get NSFW so if you are uncomfortable reading 18+ content, please skip the chapter. Also, I'll be using They/Them pronouns, hey, I want the male/ non binary people to enjoy this too! I also don't want to assume genders.

E/C = Eye color
H/C = hair color
S/C = Skin color
H/T = hair type (like curly, strait or wavy)

💵Mammon💵

Mammon gets a little too exited when you come out of the shower in just a towel and dripping wet. He thinks that you look sexy when water rolls of your face and body.

(Y/N) stepped out of the modern-looking bathroom, a single white, fuzzy towel wrapped around their body. Soaked (h/c) hair sticking to their (s/c) back as they opened the door and entered their R.A.D dorm. The sound of a door opening was soon heard. "Oi, (Y/N)! Wanna play video games with me and Lev—!??" Mammon's voice halted to a stop as he noticed your dripping-wet body covered in nothing but a bath towel. "O-Oh! M-Mammon!" (Y/N's) cheeks flushed as the handsome demon's wide eyes scanned their body. "D-Damn (Y-Y/N)...." Mammon spoke in awe as he walked towards the blushing human, his eyes never leaving their body for even a second.
"Your body looks so sexy.... I-I'm getting a little excited!"

🎮Levi🎮

Leviathan loves it when you cosplay, bonus points if it's a revealing costume. He can't help but admire you in such suggestive attire. So that's an instant turn-on for Leviachan!

The Avatar of Envy sat in his gaming chair, playing Animal Crossing as he waited for his lover to return. The couple were heading to Anime Expo in Los Angeles in the human world. Both (Y/N) and Leviathan looked forward to the event every year, but this time, (Y/N) mustered the courage to try cosplaying as a character from an anime. After a couple minutes of waiting for the beloved (Y/N), they ambled into the Otaku's anime themed bedroom showing off their cosplay with pride. Leviathan looked up from his game to find his lover in a Tsunade Senju cosplay. The grey kimono-styled top was tight around the human's chest area, highlighting (Y/N's) (S/C) chest making it a very noticeable part of the Tsunade cosplay. Leviathan's eyes widened as a stream of red blood rushed out of the Otaku's perfectly shaped nose, Levi felt his black colored jeans tighten around his crotch area as his imagination ran wild with lewd thoughts of his lover. "L-Levi!" (Y/N) let out a gasp. As they rushed over to their blushing demon's aid.

👑Lucifer👑

Surprisingly, The Avatar of Pride likes it when you moan. Makes feel proud that he's pleasuring you correctly.

The prideful first-born sighed in defeat as he glanced at the mountains upon mountains of stacked paperwork. Lucifer rubbed his temples and let out a a grumble of stress as he got up from his large leather chair, the tired demon ambled towards his bed, which held the beloved human, (Y/N). That ravenette watched his delicate lover sleep peacefully on the soft cushiony white mattress as he listened to their muffled snores. Lucifer smiled as he sat next to the human, making sure not to disturb their peaceful slumber. He removed his black shirt and laid down next to the (H/C) haired human, pressing his pale lips against the back of his lover's neck. (Y/N) squirmed around a bit before letting out a soft moan that was just loud enough for it to reach Lucifer's ears. A desire to hear more of (Y/N's) sounds stuck Lucifer like lightning, his pitch black pants tightened at the mere sound of (Y/N's) pleasuring noises.

😡Satan😡

Satan gets very horny when you sit on his lap. Especially if you grind on him or sit on around his crotch area.

Satan flipped the page of the large, hardcover book as his face concentrated on the word filled page. His emerald eyes narrowed at the heard of words on the thin page as his interest in the story deepened.
Creaaaak....
The demon looked up from his book to find his (Y/N's) head peaking from the brown wooden door, Satan brushed his golden locks away from his emerald green eyes, his face contorting into a toothy smile. "Hey Satan, What are you reading?" The human's soft voice pervaded the Avatar of Wrath's book filled bedroom, sending  Satan into a trance of comfort. Satan's lover walked over to the blonde haired demon and gently pecked him on his soft, pale lips as (Y/N) sat on Satan's lap. The human wrapped their (S/C) arms around the Avatar of Wrath's neck, shifting slightly on the demon's lap. Satan's green eyes widened as his beloved human squirmed on his clothed lap, unintentionally grinding against his groin, (Y/N's) slight grinding excited Satan a bit too much. "U-Um, (Y-Y/N)... W-We have a problem...."

💗Asmo💗  
Okay, In all honesty, what isn't a turn on for Asmodeus?! I'm not even gonna bother with a story cuz y'all know what's gonna go down.

🍽Beel🍽

This loves it when you talk dirty to him, it makes him think of all the things he could do to you.

Beelzebub was as red as the cherries he had earlier, if not redder. (Y/N) has just whispered some very suggestive phrases in his ear, it sounded like the nonsense that Asmo would constantly say without shame. Beel squirmed in his seat as the uncomfortable feeling in his crotch prevented him from eating. All he could think off was (Y/N), their gorgeous body, their intense (E/C) eyes and who could forget the human's sexy voice. Beelzebub's pants tightened around his crotch like a vice, he let out a hiss of pain as sweat rolled off his perfect face.

😴Belphie😴

Belphie absolutely loves it when you palm him, especially when he's sleeping. It gives him very wet dreams.

Belphegor squirmed in his sleep as his human pleasured him while he was unconscious, his blue hair became messy as his smooth skin shedded sweat as he let out a needy whimper. "(Y-Y/N!) N-Ngngh...." The Avatar of Sloth let out strange noises as he squirmed like a slug on his pillow-covered bed. "Hm?" The human hummed in the sleeping demon's ear as they continued to pleasure him. "H-Haaaah! D-Don't stop!" The demon let out a needy sigh as he bolted up from his sleeping position.
———————

A/N
I'm sorry it took me so long to get this out! Ive been busy these past few days with home work!

Word count: 1144

Not edited