He meets your ex

Yo like, I'm getting serious Pansexual vibes from Asmodeus, is it just me?

Scenario: Your ex wants you back.
E/N= Ex's name
—————

💵Mammon💵
Your ex boyfriend, approached you while you were eating at hell's kitchen with Mammon.

• "Oi, Moneybags, What ya' want with my girlfriend?!
• Mammon was growling.... literally.
• He held your hand, trying to make it obvious that you were with him.
• (E/N) didn't get the gist, he tried to kiss you, Mammon snapped and lunged at him, he socked your ex right in the nose.
• You had to hold this boy back, he was ready to beat the shit out of (E/N).
• "DON'T YA TRY TO MAKE MOVES ON MY (Y/N), ILL BASH YOUR SKULL!"
• Lots of cuddles when you got home, he wanted to make sure you still loved him, which of course you did.

🎮Levi🎮
You and Levi were checking out some video games at the store, what you didn't know was that (E/N) was there too. (E/N) decided to try and flirt with you.

• Levi's the sin of Envy, so he get jealous real quick, but he tried his best to hide it.
• "Umm.. Hey dude, I think it's would be a good idea to leave. I'm already with someone and you know that." You said, reaching for Levi's hand.
• (E/N) is a cocky bastard so he ignored the warning, so he though it was a good idea to caress your cheek.
• Levi l o s t i t. He transformed into his demon form, the jealousy that he built up inside of him overflowed.
• Levi kicked (E/N's) ass in a video game store :)
• You had to stop Levi from killing the dude, so you kissed him to reassure him that you wouldn't leave him.

👑Lucifer👑
Lucifer took you out on a beach date, you were about to go swim when (E/N) whistled at you in a flirtatious manner.

• Lucifer recognized your ex as soon as he heard his voice, he darted up from his chair immediately. He had the most threatening look on his face.
• "Pardon me (E/N), but I believe that you and my lover separated moths ago, what business do you have with my beloved (Y/N)?"
• He strait up death glared the dude.
• Suddenly, (E/N) decided to make a BIG mistake.
• "Say (Y/N), you still look sexy as ever in that swimsuit, how bout' you come with me instead?"
s n a p.
Lucifer PUNCHED the guy, HE BROKE HIS NOSE! This MAN-
• "L-LUCIFER! You didn't have to hit him!"
• "He was hitting on you, I wasn't just gonna let him lay his disgusting fingers on my beautiful (Y/N)."
• Y'all had a very rough night in the bedroom after that. Cuz Lucifer is the avatar of consent.

😡Satan😡
You guys were getting coffee, when suddenly one of the waiters starts flirting with you, the waiter was your ex.

•At first, Satan tried to ignore it, being the gentleman that he is, he tried to keep the anger building up hidden.
• But t h e n.
• (E/N) has the AUDACITY to insult Satan. "Your boyfriend over there seems kinda boring, how bout' you leave off-brand Lucifer for someone more interesting?"
• E/N committed a big no no.
• Satan looked at your ex, stood from his chair, gave (E/N) a heartwarming smile...
• BANG.
• Satan hit him with the chair, multiple times.
• "Sorry for the inconvenience, (E/N), but I think it's time we leave." Satan smiled as he grabbed your hand.
• You guys went to another cafe after getting kicked out of that one.

💗Asmodeus💗
You guys were buying clothing at Majolish, once you guys were exiting the store to go home, you guys stumbled upon your ex.

• Asmodeus was on alert as soon as you and (E/N) made eye contact.
• "Heeey, (Y/N) Chan~~ How you've been these past few months?"
• Asmo got pouty at your ex hitting on you, so of course he had to intervene.
• "Excuse me (E/N), but were just about to leave."
• "You mean you were about to leave, (Y/N) can stay here if she likes." (E/N) shot back.
• The avatar if lust's inner Sass-Modeus awakened.
• "Well Excuse me! last time I checked (Y/N) left you for me, that just means that (Y/N) thinks I'm far superior than you. You can't blame her that she left your toxic and un-beautiful self for someone of better taste, aka me~" Asmodeus said as he dug his finger into your ex's forehead.
• You guys left after that, with a very proud demon.
• You had to give Asmodeus lots of attention afterwards.

🍽Beelzebub🍽
You and Beelzebub were eating at Hell's Kitchen, when your ex suddenly interrupts you and your precious time with Beel.

• Beel didn't look concerned at all, he knew you loved him and that you wouldn't leave him, he trusts you.
• But then (E/N) started getting touchy with you. Beel didn't like that.
• He wasn't even E A T I N G.
• (E/N's) hand was about to touch your hair, only for Beel to grope his wrist with a lot of strength in his vise-like grip.
• "I don't mind you talking to my (Y/N), but please refrain from touching her."
• His eyes were scary, to the point were (E/N) walked out in a cold sweat.
• As soon as your ex left, he switched to his happy, baby mode. (Kinda like Junta Azumaya Lol) (from Dakaretai)
• You guys ate in peace afterwards.

😴Belphegor😴
You guys were studying for an upcoming test,
When Belphie bumps into your ex.

• Just looking at your ex made Belphegor angry.
• He got as close to you as possible, sending death glares to (E/N)
• You asked him what was wrong, he didn't answer.
• "Hey, (Y/N)... I saw (E/N) over there, could you like... maybe not talk to him.."
• You had to reassure sleepy boy that you wouldn't leave him.
• Belphie's presence was very intimidating, so your ex didn't even BOTHER.
• Belphie fell asleep on your shoulder.
• E/N took his chance to come talk to you, of course you tried to ignore him.
• Suddenly, Belphegor was up and ready to attack, he lunged at your Ex and socked him across the face.
• Ex ran off with a bloody nose.

❤️Diavolo❤️
Diavolo was hosting one of his fancy gatherings for the devildom people to enjoy, that's where your ex decided to come talk to you.

•Diavolo is a very patient man, so he weighed in most of (E/N's) attempts at flirting with you.
•But then, (E/N) asked you to a dance, like the very slow, sensuously romantic ones.
• That was all that was needed for poor Diavolo's patience to be maxed out.
• He placed his hand on your ex's shoulder, and with a very intense glare he said, "Please refrain from stealing my lover's attention, I highly suggest you leave."
• (E/N) ran out real real quick.
• Diavolo wants your attention 24/7.
• Y'all had a good time in the bedroom.
——

JEAN IS HOT- SEASON 4 JEAN IS HOT- SEASON 4 AOT JEAN IS DADDY!

And E R E N

HOT DAMN!

Mikasa? Yeah my bisexual ass is confused-

Word count: 1229
Please tell me if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes!