Self touch: ~Lucifer x fem! reader~ LEMON (request)

Hello u thirsty thots, here is some Papi Lucifer lemon.

H/T= hair type (like strait, curly, etc.)

——

The ravenette let out a deep, sensuous groan as his large had darted up and down his large, hardened member. Lucifer's usually cluttered mind has gone completely blank all except for the vivid memory of a certain someone's face.

A perverted blush appeared on  Lucifer's sharp, handsome features as his deep, husky voice moaned out the name of the human exchange student, (Y/N.)

"Ngnn. (Y/N!) Haah... Haaah...." Lucifer's imagination ran wild with lecherous thoughts of the human, he envisioned the (H/C) haired girl in all sorts of salacious positions on his dark, wooden desk. The eldest brother pictured the beautiful (Y/N) looking up at him with lustful, (E/C) eyes, begging and screaming for him to pleasure her thoroughly.

The mere thought of (Y/N) screaming Lucifer's name made the young man go wild, the desire to ravage her made Lucifer go crazy with luscious feeling of lust and sexual desire.

The sounds of Lucifer's panting filled his room as he felt himself reaching his climax. The demon's large hand moved at the speed of lightning as the male desperately tried to give himself a release. His silky, black hair was drenched in sweat and all over his face, he let out a husky moan as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Ah! (Y/N!) (Y/N)" The human's name rolled off Lucifer's tongue with ease, the sound of sweaty skin slapping against each other filled the room, along with Lucifer's loud, deep moans.

Suddenly, the sound of the wooden door slamming against the bedroom wall reached Lucifer's ears.

"Heya, Lucifer! I heard you calling my name, you need someth-?!"

Lucifer's head snapped upwards, his usually stoic expression was quickly replaced by an alarmed countenance.

The (H/T) haired human froze on her spot, her (E/C) eyes widened as her bright orbs fixated on the position that the first born was currently in.

"I-I-I'M SORRY!" (Y/N) screeched, her words were followed by the sound of the door slamming shut.

"N-No! Please wait, (Y/N!)" Lucifer exclaimed as he bolted up from his bed and slipped on his silky black attire, running after the blushing human like an animal.

Lucifer's long legs eventually caught up with the red faced (Y/N), his toned chest heaved up and down as his heart raced at a godly speed.

"L-Lucifer, d-did I turn you o-on somehow.... t-that you had to do..... t-that thing?" (Y/N) spoke in a muffled voice as she looked down at the carpeted floor out of sheer embarrassment, traumatized by what she had witnessed.

Lucifer's obsidian eyes widened as a red blush crept onto his porcelain features, his pale hand hovered over his mouth. The young man flipped the pages of his mind to try and locate the correct vocabulary choice to try and answer the human's question with honesty.

"W-Well I-?!"

Lucifer's sentence was stoped midway by a soft sensation on his lips, the ravenette felt himself spiraling into the state of euphoria as (Y/N) applied pressure to his pale lips.

"Y-You know... I could give you some help with your little....problem." The human offered.

That was all he needed.

Lucifer's strong arms picked up the (s/c) girl effortlessly, in almost no time, the two were inside Lucifer's bedroom.

It all began as innocent kissing, but that soon morphed into an intensely heated make-out session between the two.

(Y/N) wrapped her legs around the demon's waist as they explored each other's mouths with passion, the two had engaged a battle for who would be dominating the kiss, which Lucifer won with ease. "Haaah... (Y/N...)
The ravenette's toned, bare, chest heaved up and down as he spoke. The young man felt a tightening sensation in his lower area as he mused about all the perverted and ardent things he could do to the submissive human below him.

"L-Lucifer.." The (H/C) haired girl mewled, a shaky breath escaped her lips as the dominant male nipped at the crook of her (S/C) neck.

The ebony haired male looked down at the mosaic of lovebites on the human's neck with pride, satisfaction filled his being as he dived in to leave more of his marks.

"Oh my... it's seems like you're already dripping down there for me, dear." Lucifer cooed seductively, nipping at (Y/N's) soft ear.

"L-Lucifer, p-please...." (Y/N) pleaded as if Lucifer was a saint, her soft (s/c) cheeks flushed into a bright red, her facial expression earning a deep chuckle from the dominant Lucifer.

"Please what? What do you want me to do to you, (Y/N)~?" Lucifer spoke seductively as he massaged (Y/N's) womanhood with his slender fingers, the human into a moaning mess.

"P-please.... I-I want you!" (Y/N's) shiny (E/C) eyes were swimming with desire, sweat rolled of her (S/C) colored face. The girl begged for Lucifer with a single look in her lustful eyes.

Not a single word was spoken, Lucifer removed (Y/N's) sweatpants and underwear with a single, swift move. The ravenette was ready, he positioned himself, aligning his throbbing, hard member with his human's wet, clamping entrance.

Lucifer thrusted his toned hips at full power, his entire length made it inside (Y/N) with a single, sloppy thrust.

"LUCIFER!" (Y/N) screamed as the ravenette bucked his hips at a fast pace, a audible groan escaped her lips as the sexy demon above her continued his pleasuring thrusts.

"Haaah.... (Y/N...) your insides feel amazing..." Lucifer's chest heaved up and down as he leaned down to place an affectionate kiss on his human's soft lips.

This was far better that using his hand to pleasure himself, (Y/N's) insides felt amazing, the way her walls tightened perfectly around his cock, everything about this experience was perfect to Lucifer.

"Y-You're so big Lucifer~" (Y/N) mewled from underneath him as the young male continued to thrust at full speed, slowly he began to loose his pace. His orgasm was close.

"H-Haaaahh... I-I'm gonna come, Lucifer!" (Y/N panted, squirming underneath him.

"So am I. C-Cum with me." Sweat trickled from Lucifer's chest as he delivered his final thrusts.

Finally, the two came in unison as Lucifer dropped like a dead body beside the sweaty human, placing his long arm around her body and bringing her close to his wet chest. A cocky smirk tugged at Lucifer's lips as he looked at the exhausted human beside him.

"Hey.. Lucifer, did you use a condom?"
.
.
——-

BAMAMAMAMAM! This was my first time writing lemon, so excuse me if it's not very good.

Not edited-

Word count: 1147