His favorite thing about you.

Reminder, requests are open! Don't be afraid to tag me in the comments with your request!

💵Mammon💵
Mammon loves a lot about you, but what he prefers the most is your smile. This precious Tsundere is infatuated by your radiant grin. The avatar of greed finds it beautiful when your big, beautiful smile is on your face consistently.

🎮Levi🎮
For Levi, it's your passion. The otaku finds it adorable when you ramble on about your hobbies and interests. It makes him feel at ease when he's around you, Leviathan always tells you to not feel ashamed about your interests because he enjoys hearing you talk about them!

👑Lucifer👑
This is gonna sound kinda weird, but this man loves your neck. Lucifer loves to smother it in hickeys and love bites, he likes leaving evidence that you're taken in ways that include your neck. Wether it be leaving bruises or large hickeys.

😡Satan😡
Satan finds it extremely attractive when you let your smart side flow, like when you're lecturing someone or correcting somebody's mistakes. He finds it extremely hot and thinks you should do it more.

💗Asmodeus💗
This guy loves your clingy slide, he finds it adorable when you ask for any sort of affection from him. It can be both innocent and not so innocent forms of affection, he just loves you lovey dovey side in general.

🍽Beelzebub🍽
This potato loves your hugs, it's like a high to him. Something about the  feeling of your arms wrapped around him makes him feel all sorts of happy. He's a sucker for long, warm cuddles as well.

😴Belphegor😴
If there is anything Belphegor, it's definitely your chest. Sleepy boy will leave his favorite pillow behind in exchange for him being able to rest his head on your chest and sleep. He considers it one of his favorite forms of affection.

❤️Diavolo❤️
For Diavolo, it's definitely your laugh. It's one of your features that the Devildom prince values the most. He thinks that your laugh is contagious, it makes him feel brighter and happier than what he already is.
——-

So, I've been tempted to start making TikTok anime content as well. Because some of my friends are doing it and their videos are already blowing up. It sounds kinda cool to have an audience listen to me rant/ make anime related stuff. Like skits, headcanons etc.

Not edited
Word count: 410

I'd appreciate if you guys could point out any spelling/grammatical errors!