2

[Jimim P.O.V]

I twiddle my pencil between my fingers. Hmm, that wouldn't do the trick. I thought and erased a part of my drawings.

"Jimin? We have two orders of Cafè Au Lait" Seung Cheol said and I quickly start to make it. Being a barista, chef and a manager is hard but I'm glad to be able to do this.

I ring the bell and gave Seung Cheol the orders. Its still not rush hour so I can enjoy the view of my little cafe. An elderly couple catches my interest and I thought of an idea.

A few minutes later Seung Cheol came in and sighed heavily. "Good work, take a rest from now, I'll take care of everything" I said and his eyes widen. "No! I have experience from doing this and to do it alone is quite confusing" Seung Cheol prevent me and reason me out.

I thought about what he said and nodded. "Okay, but I still need to check our customers" I said and he nodded. A few gasps released from the customers and I smiled at them only.

"Is that the manager?" "He's so stunning!" "Is he also the chef? Look at his fingers!" I sighed quietly in relief as no one mention anything about the royalty.

The bell chimes indicating a new customer. Before I could even greet him the female customers squeals, completely drowned my first greeting. "Its Prince Jeon Jungkook!" "Are serious? Oh my god he is so dreamy!" I rolled my eyes and approach the man.

"Welcome to my humble cafe, table for one?" I said and his eyes widens. "Um..I think will come again at a later date," he shyly said and I nodded, understanding the wild situation. "Would you like a take out then?" I softly offer and and he nodded.

He pointed out what he liked and I packed it for him as he purchased it. "Thank you, please come again" I smiled and he slightly smile as well. "I will" he whispered and walk away...well more like run away from the female customers.

Seung Cheol chuckles beside me. "What?" I asked and he pointed his lips at the prince. "He's another prince from here, from the Jeon household" he explain and I make my mouth into a 'o' shape. Not caring a single detail.

-

I stretched out as far as possible as Seung Cheol finish cleaning the kitchen up. We really need some people to help us. "Might as well post an ad a few days later" I mumbled and heard a hum.

"How many at least you're expecting?" He asked and we exited the building. I enjoyed the wind before Seung Cheol called out to me to get into the car. Recalling the situation Jiyeon is in last night, is not so pleasing to remember but my gut is telling me that something will happen whether I like it or not.

I gritted my teeth unknowingly at the thought.

"Seung Cheol, can we take a walk at the nearby park?" I asked and he just nodded as he made a sharp turn.

I exhale and let the lukewarm wind cover every inch of my body.

Both of us walk in comfortable silence and some recognize us from the café. Seung Cheol went somewhere to get some light refreshments and I took out my sketchbook.

I looked around the surroundings for inspiration. My eyes eventually falls onto a man who is so handsome. His skin is pale as sugar and he has such sharp features. An idea was formed and I quickly doodle as much as I can capture before the idea vanished.

"Here" Seung Cheol offered me an ice cream. I gladly received it and start eating. "That looks icy" he suddenly spoke up and I faintly smile.

"What flavour do you think is suitable for the look?" I asked and he thought about it for a moment. "What about mint?"