6

[ Jimin P.O.V ]

-3 days left-

I'm getting nervous, the countdown is almost up. Its just a meeting with my spouse, nothing out of ordinary. "Hey, are you okay?" Someone tapped my shoulder and its Taemin. I nodded but he knows me well. "Its your meeting right?"

"Yeah, I have to close the shop for 3 days straight just for that" I sighed and put some fruits on top of the cake before putting it on display.

"You know this is odd for you" he spoke up and I raise a brow as I turn to look at him. "How?" I asked and he gestured his hand towards me.

"Look at you, a hair bed right there, a smudge of your pink lipstick right there, you're getting nervous" he calmly point out and I admit it, he's true. "Why don't you switch with me for today? I can do simple baking" he offered and I nodded.

"Alright, I leave it to you then" I said and took the notepad and pen from him. I take a step outside as I adjust my appearance and stretched my joints out. I can feel and Seung Cheol probably hear, the joints cracked.

"Well, aren't you stiff today" He mocks and I rolled my eyes. We greet and chatted with the customers for a bit as Taemin is in charge of the kitchen today. "Welc-" My greeting was cut off by a taller male suddenly tackle me with a hug.

"Jimin~" he squealed and I scoffed playfully. I pushed him off and give his head a slight flick. "Gosh Tae, don't you know the term called personal space?" I smiled and he giggles.

He leaned in and I followed. "I heard Taemin hyung is here, is it true?" He asked and his eyes are shining. I nodded and he squealed. "He's at the kitchen, try not to bother him though" I said pointing at a certain door and he gladly walk towards it.

I shake my head and continue to work.

It was fun, chatting with customers for a bit and walking around the room when its rush hour. But poor Taemin might have arm cramps later. The first time I had arm cramps was when mom trained me at home. She's so worried that I couldn't handle rush hours and practiced me every week.

-

"Mister, do you have candies?" A cute little girl tugs on my apron and questioned me. The parents seems to be flustered but I smiled. I crouched to her eye level and hid a piece of candy in my hand. A magic trick to be precise. "Why, didnt I already give it to you, princess?" I asked and she tilts her head in confusion.

I reach out to the back of her head and make the candy visible as soon as I pull back my hand. "Here it is" I smiled and she looked at me in awe. "Mister, that was so cool!" She gasped and the mother picked her up. "Alright you have your candy, I'm very sorry sir" she apologized and I shook my head.

"Its no bother since its this little sweetheart right here" I give her a small pinch on the cheek and she giggles. Taemin rings the bell and I picked up the family's orders. I smiled at them as it warms my heart.

"Woozi~!" Seung Cheol suddenly exclaimed as soon as the smaller male shows up. He hugs the smaller male and I smiled. I also noticed that its a habit of Seung Cheol to hug that boy.

This is perfect for a teasing material. I smirked at the thought and approached the pair. "Hey, great to see you again!" I smiled and patted his head. Out of instinct, I look behind him, as like I'm looking for someone.

Woozi seems to notice it and chuckles. "Its just me today hyung, my brother is busy with his work" he tells me and I'm sure my face is a bit red. "Nah, I didn't ask that" I said and both of them smirked at me. "Yeah sure" they said simultaneously.