12

Jimin P.O.V

"Bro, why would you lie about this?" I heard someone ask as I regain my conscious. "Lie about what?" Another voice spat. His voice is cold, as the winter could've been. "This bond is only strong due to the partnership we have with their household" the voice continued.

I accidentally let out a small groan and I heard he started coughing.  Maybe choking on his words. "Jimin hyung!" I know THIS voice though. Before my vision cleared up, I heard the door opened and cl- wait.

"Prince Ji-" I started.

"Just call me Woozi, or Ji-Hoon" He cuts me off and it is awkward.

"Uh okay, Woozi, where am I?" I asked and when my vision cleared, I looked around. Its a shared room that's for sure. "Oh, this is my room and my brother's" he said as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Your-" Fuck, its him. I didn't even bother to continue my words. Prince Min is his brother and he is a prince after all. Before I could ask anything else, someone knocked the door.

"Your highness, its Kim Namjoon" A muffled voice said behind the door. "Ah, please come in, Your Majesty" Woozi quickly stood up and I giggled. The powerful man entered the room, and to my surprise he is wearing such casual clothes.

"I just don't really trust him on using formal clothes for now, even though you look so handsome in it" Jin suddenly appears behind him, answering as if he heard my thoughts. He's smiling ever so sincerely.

"That, I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult to my ability to ruin those suits so soon" Namjoon said and chuckled.

Their main focus was directed towards me in a millisecond. "How are you feeling now?" Jin asks and approach us.

I glance a Woozi for a second before nodding. "I'm fine now, I'm very sorry to ruin the engagement plans last night" I said and Jin pats my head.

"No, its alright, and speaking of engagement" he signals Namjoon and the king himself presents me a piece of document.

The least I can say is that, my jaw has dropped to the ground. "Your engagement with Prince Min Yoongi is official" he softly smiled and my heart beats a bit faster.

Yoongi? So that's his name, and for some reason its..very cute. I refrain myself for asking why is his name so cute by thinking of something else.

Right.

"Without my approval your majesties?" I smiled bitterly and sighed. Jin comes over to my side and pats my head. "Like you said, this is only an engagement, give it some time, you can put it off if you want to" he said and covers my hands with his.

"Alright, thank you your majesty" and in the midst of everything, my stomach had to growl. Woozi cackle while the royal pair laughed. "Let me guide you to the kitchen, I know you like to cook your own food" Woozi said holding a hand towards me.

~

Woozi told the chefs there that I would borrow their kitchen, but I did not expect him to order them to learn from me. I MEAN, they have degrees, masters of culinary, unlike me, just doing what I can.

"Take note on how much he put salt in his dishes" I heard Jin says and I blushed slightly. The sounds of pots and other utensils only filled the air.

After I'm done, most of them are in awe. "Its nothing really" I said while fill their plates as well. "Prince Park!" One if them protest but Ji-Hoon stops them. "He wants to, so accept it with an open heart" He explained just to ease the chefs uncertainties.

Breakfast was pleasant, the chefs are happy and the atmosphere is almost fluffy with happiness.

A butler came down and he announced that the king has woke up. Almost instantly the atmosphere turned in to worry but Ji-Hoon stopped it.

"Prince Park will present his dishes to the King himself, I will accompany him" He announced and the chefs nodded but they are already preparing for lunch. They gave me some porcelain plates and I'm very not used to it.

"Before presenting how about you change your clothes? Father prefers formality over anything else" he explained and I nodded understanding his situation.

Seung Cheol handled my hair and clothes while I handle make up on my own after he is done. Ji-Hoon insist that he holds the dishes that I made, although I do not know why.

The guard opens the double door to the dining hall and my nervousness peaked.

He is sitting there, directly facing the entrance where I'm standing.

I gulped and bowed, "Your Majesties, Your..Highness" Fuuuuuuck, I hesitated right there! "Dear Prince Park! How about joining us for breakfast?" The king beamed and I can feel that Ji-Hoon's gaze on my back.

I smiled and nodded. 

I took a deep breath and gave out a gesture. "Most certainly, however, I'd be more delighted if you try some of my dishes" I said as Woozi comes forward.

The King raises his brow and Prince Min, or Yoongi however didn't bother to say anything. He just drink his glass of wine.

"Please, if you insist" The King smiles and I gently take the plate from Woozi, and place it in front of his father. "My such a delightful aroma! I feel fluffy inside" he commented and I hummed.

This guy uses too much tongue.

"Please go ahead" I said and took a seat between mother and Yoongi. I looked at Woozi who is stiff for some reason and I know who gives that vibe too well. "I also have prepared it for others" I announced and Jin snapped his fingers.

Butlers started pouring into the room giving others and myself my dish. "My, how thoughtful! Not only you are capable of this, you are kind as well" The King commented and I smiled.

"It is a pleasure that I truly enjoy" I said and Yoongi glanced at me. Did I said something weird?

-

I took a stroll around the household with Woozi and Seung Cheol. I find that the Min's household is very grand, but it still hold a lot of modern concepts.

"And here is the Office, only the highest can set foot in here and work" Woozi explained and open the door.

As if it lives up to my expectation, the whole room looks so futuristic. And at the back and the end of the room, was his highness and my fiancé, Min Yoongi.

"What the, wasn't he with us just 5 minutes ago?" I asked and Woozi sighs.

"My brother is completely restless when there is work, but compare to that he even wished that he would reborn as a rock in his next life" he explained and I chuckled.

"That's ironic, he's restless but wish to have a long and uninterrupted rest" I commented and look at where he is. He's really busy.

"Well, that's my brother to you" Woozi sigh and close the door. "If we were to compare Jimin and my brother I'd say you have a better performance" Woozi said and I smiled.

"Who has a better performance?"