8

[ 3rd person P.O.V ]

"They made a bet and the Mins will pick up Jimin before 8:00 P.M." Namjoon told his wife as they prepare themselves for the big day for their groom.

"I don't get why this is so grand, unlike our engagement" Jin admitted after he finished dressing up and goes through the menu that the Min's will be serving. Namjoon chuckled and hug the older from behind.

He kissed his wife's neck and inhale his scent. "You've been cooking all this time, are you tired?" He asked as he catches a faint scents of spices on the older.

Jin shakes his head and turned to face his husband properly. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and leaned in to connect their lips. They parted for air and Jin rested his head on Joon's chest.

"Cooking is special, if its done with love, it will be delicious, if its forced, then..it tastes bad" Jin explained and Namjoon just nods. Namjoon glanced at the clock and parted from his wife embrace.

"How long has it been? For Yoongi hyung I mean" he asked and Jin calculated the time. A sigh escapes from his lips before biting his bottom lip. "He's unbeliebubble, its almost been 24 hours..20 hours he said, he won't make it he said" Jin said and rolled his eyes.

Namjoon chuckled and continued to clean himself up. "That's probably an excuse, to not meet with his spouse" he continued while Jin giggles. "Like a certain someone?" He asked, making Namjoom flustered.

He cleared his throat and then planted a kiss on the man's forehead. "Shall we go?" Namjoon asked, extending a hand towards Jin. Of course, his confidant gladly take his hand.

-

Rustling in his sheets, even though apart, both of them wake up at the same time. Wow, I'm really late this time, is what Jimin thought. Yoongi on the other hand, felt more refreshed than ever. Damn, I really slept for a day.

A knock was heard and Jimin slowly gets up from bed and the door was open. "Mornin' sleepy head, breakfast is ready" Taehyung smiled and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung helped Jimin with clothes, accessories and being his hairstylist. "Come on, keep your head up" Taehyung grumble as Jimin keep dozing off. "Sorry, I couldn't sleep at all last night" Jimin admitted with a yawn.

Taehyug raises his eyebrow and wanted to ask him something but in the current situation, he only nodded. "Morning potential bride!" Jimin almost spit out his tea because of Jiyeon.

"I hope to stay potential though" Jimin said as he coughed. Jiyeon smiled brightly and patted his head. "You look stunning!" She praises him and he shrugged.

"Ask Tae then" he said as he points at his childhood friend. "My pleasure, my princess" Taehyung sarcastically said, making the whole table laugh.

-At the Min's-

"This tastes amazing!" The king exclaimed and Jin smiled and Namjoon smiled along. "I hope it is, and you're not faking it, my lord" Namjoon said, seriousness in his words as he keep smiling, making the king slightly trembled.

Why? Because Jin made their breakfast.

"O-Of course it is! How dare I criticise your partner's cooking?" Yoongi's father said and Jin smirked under his smile. To please and be on his good side, you've got guts old man.

A figure approached them and bowed deeply. "Good morning father, Your Majesties" Yoongi greeted, slightly shocking Jin. Namjoon however, sense something is off.

"Good morning my son! Here, have a seat" the king smiled, making Namjoon even more suspicious. "Yes, father" Yoongi replied with no emotions.

They ate their breakfast in a comfortable silence, but not for Namjoon. "Your Majesty" someone called him out, snapping him back to reality.