11

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The ride from Busan to Daegu is torture for Jimin. Aside from the king who is in a very comfortable conversation with his parents and Namjoon is doing his own task, Taehyung is grinning from ear to ear.

"Will you quit looking at me like that?" Jimin grumbles and Taehyung let out a small giggle. "No way~ I'm very happy that you and Prince Min is getting along so well" Taehyung pointed out as he gave the look to Jimin.

The prince only rolled his eyes as his nervousness is out of the universe. This time he will not wear his mask at the Min's household. What if he met Prince Min before?

What if he encountered his staffs, who maybe willing to take a break at his cafe? Millions of possibilities came in mind but he suddenly thought of these particular question.

Why is he so scared about Prince Min? He's just a human just like himself. Why is he so afraid that the arrangement would go wrong? If it did, he wouldn't have to marry a stranger.

"Your Majesties, your highnesses, we've arrived" Seung Cheol announced and Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

The elders stepped out first along with Namjoon and then its his and Taehyung's turn. As soon as his head is up, his eyes widens and connected with a pair of familiar eyes.

"W-W-W-Woozi!?" He stuttered-screamed. The innocent-yet-sketchy boy gasped like he didn't expect the situation at all. "J-Jimin?!" The younger faked his stutter and ran up to the prince, giving him a hug.

"Y-Y-Y-You're f-from th-the Min's Household?!" Jimin stuttered even more. Taehyung had to turn around so that he can silently laugh his ass off.

Seung Cheol on the other hand, had to chew the insides of his cheeks to avoid smiling or laughing.

Yoongi's father raised a brow but smiled faintly. "Why, it seems like you've acquainted with my son before! How pleasant!"

Woozi is his son?! Then he's a prince here! His head is overflowed with questions and demand answers but the words couldn't leave his mouth.

"Let's go inside!" Woozi(Ji-Hoon), squealed as he pulls Jimin by the arm. Jimin follows Ji-Hoon mindlessly and couldn't say anything to protest because his mind is broken due to shock at the moment.

"How cute~" Jimin's mother smiled at the scenery and Taehyung let out choked laughs after Jimin is out of their area. Namjoon shakes his head and approached his brother.

"You're really having fun are you?" Namjoon smiled and Taehyung return it to him. "It really is, just how dense can these two be?" Taehyung continued and Namjoon agreed to him.

"Hm? Those two have met before?" King Min asked him, feeling puzzled. He only thought that the princes met at the Park's household.

"Yes, your majesty, at Jimin's shop" Taehyung replied. King Min doesn't protest Jimin's choice of having his own business. Which is a relief for the Park's Household. Yoongi doesn't know though.

-

"Whoa whoa whoa, time out!" Jimin fluster and shake his hand from Ji-Hoon. Ji-Hoon stopped and releases his hand. Jimin gasped for air, unknowingly he was holding his breath the whole time. "What's wrong hyung?" Ji-Hoon innocently asked the older.

Jimin looks at him and wanted to say something, "Woozi!" but someone called out to Ji-Hoon before he could say anything. Both of their attention direct towards the voice. It was the masked prince, Prince Min.

Upon seeing the same masked man from 6 or 7 hours ago, he feels like he blew a fuse.

"I can't take this anymore" he whispered and fainted. Yoongi saw that and rushed towards Ji-I mean Prince Park. Ji-Hoon was shocked but fast enough to catch the Prince's body. "Prince Park! Prince Park!" he repeatedly calls him out.