{4} 🥀💕 SOS - Saeran 💕🥀

Trigger Warning:
This chapter deals with heavy topics and contains s*xual assault. If you're uncomfortable with this or triggered by it PLEASE skip this chapter and read another 💕

---------------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a year since you and Seven saved Saeran from mint eye and his recovery was going great, he was still anxious and doesn't talk much but he was improving everyday. About 2 months after the rescue mission you two confessed and started dating, not that it was surprising to anyone in the RFA, as you two were inseparable and everyone could see the chemistry.

The two of you lived with Seven in his high security house but shared a room and spent most of your time together in there. You planned to move out with Saeran at some point in the near future so decided to take up some extra hours in the shop you worked at but that meant you'd have to walk back in the dark and Saeran did not like this idea at all.

He forced Seven to make you a taser just in case something happened to you and also added a secret SOS button on your phone that would activate if you double clicked the power button while holding the volume button. It would immediately send your location to both Saeran and Seven, as well as activate an alarm on their phones and in the house. Even though you thought it was completely over the top you agreed to get it, knowing they'd find a way to force you anyway.

but never did you ever think you'd have to use it.

It was about 1am on a Saturday night, meaning a lot of people were out drinking and it was pitch black outside.

To get back home from the shop you had to walk along this main street and then cut through a shady alleyway and back across another high street with a bus stop. Normally this wouldn't affect you at all and you'd just daydream while walking back home but today you felt completely off about it.

As you were walking down the first main street you kept finding yourself looking behind you and feeling someone's eyes follow you everywhere you went. It creeped you out. You texted Saeran telling him you were on your way back and would be about 10 minutes and put your phone back into your pocket before turning the corner towards the alley.

'Is it normally that dark?...' you thought, seriously considering going the long way round since you had a bad feeling about it but you soon snapped yourself out of it. 'Since when did I become such a wimp' you thought to yourself, reaching your hand towards the taser in your hoodie pocket, just in case it all went to shit.

You took a deep breath, walking slowly into the alleyway, the noise of distant nightclubs and bars present in the background. Suddenly there was a snap behind you and you quickly turned around, the taser in your hand quickly being pulled out and held straight in front of you. You were not scared to tase a bitch.

There was then an ominous laughter behind you and the footsteps of about 3 men coming towards you. fuck. Your fight or flight mode coming in quickly caused you to quickly press the SOS button on your phone and then put it away, focusing your attention on the taser in your hand and 3 large, slightly drunk men approaching you.

"What are you doing out here all alone so late, pretty lady?"
"Don't you know it's dangerous for someone like you to be out at this time?"
"Especially looking like that" commented the third man, he was eyeing you up and down and they were all slowly coming closer. You looked down, questioning his statement. You were wearing a hoodie and jeans.

"What the fuck do you want assholes? I'm not afraid to tase the shit out of you so I'd watch where you step!" you spat, glaring at them all, trying to mask your fear, in desperate hope they'd leave you alone.