{5} 💕 Birthday Date - Zen 💕

Happy Birthday to our favourite narc! 😌

I'm writing this story based off of one of the birthday opening chats! Hope you all enjoy 💘

---------------------------------------------------------

Today was Zens first birthday since you two started dating and he decided to ditch the RFA's party to go on a date with you. You felt bad but you had a backup plan to get him there.

You got off of Zens motorcycle and stared in awe at the place in front of you. There was a sign at the front saying 'Welcome to the Rose Garden' and then three arches with white roses wrapped all the way around them.

"Come on baby, let's go" Zen said, grabbing your hand and walking towards the arches. Where did he even find a place like this?

"Wow Zen, I thought I was meant to be the one surprising you! It's your birthday, not mine!" To be honest you were a bit upset that you hadn't done enough but Zen seemed happy. He just laughed it off and kissed your hand.

When you got through all the arches it opened out into this small garden space, surrounded by hedges of dark red roses and freshly cut grass everywhere. You looked around and spotted two other couples and two friends sat in the garden too. Cute.

"Zen, oh my god, where did you even find a place like this?" you looked up at him and smiled brightly.
"I have my ways" he said with a wink.

'Slightly concerning' you thought before being dragged to a picnic blanket. There was a large basket on the end of it with loads of food in it. You sat down with Zen as he started taking it all out.

There was a collection of chocolate covered strawberries, sandwiches, scones (with whipped cream and jam on ofc) and chocolates with Zens name on them. Suddenly Zen grabbed a strawberry and placed it in front of your mouth.

"Open wide princess" a blush quickly covered your face as you reluctantly opened your mouth and ate the strawberry. 'Holy fuck these are good' you thought as Zen laughed at you.

"You're so cute!" he said kissing you passionately. You pulled back smiling and brought something out of your jacket pocket.

"Happy Birthday Zenny! I love you!" you said handing him a small box with a ribbon on. Carefully, he took it out of your hand and kissed your nose. He opened it to reveal a photo of you two on your first date after the RFA party.

You were wearing a white dress he had bought you as a surprise after the RFA party while he was wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. His arm was wrapped around your shoulder and you were blushing as you both smiled at the camera.

You both laughed at the memory and Zen kissed you, thanking you for the gift. You both continued to talk about your memories together and eat food while you had your head resting in his lap. You were both enjoying each others company and laughing so hard that it made all the others there slightly jealous.

"Young love"
"How cute are those two"
"They're like the younger versions of us"

You were too busy eating to pay attention to these comments but Zen was listening and smiling at every one. Slowly, you started to drift off to sleep while Zen started running his hands through your hair and it wasn't long before you were asleep in his lap.