{12} 💕 Ponytail - V 💕

"you know, your hair is super soft all the time and it's not fair!" V chuckles at your words as he continues to draw in his notepad.

"Shampoo and conditioner. Wonderful things really, you should try them," you let out an exaggerated gasp at his words and pout as you continue to run your hands through his hair.

You were sat on your shared bed messing with V's hair while he sat at the front of the bed drawing and humming along to songs that probably didn't exist.

Honestly, you loved V's hair. I mean for starters it was naturally a fucking bright blue which was questionable but we won't get into the science right now and it was ALWAYS soft. You swore he was a magician or something.

At the moment, his hair was just above his shoulders and was quite long and messy compared to usual, but not in a hobo kind of way...more of a cute and stylish way. Like a dirty aesthetic picture you'd find on Pinterest.

"What are you drawing?"
"It's a surprise!"
"Pleaseeeeeeee tell me,"
"Nope, you'll have to wait" V says with a laugh, making you cross your arms and look around the room.

Hmmm...how can I get my revenge?
Ignore him? Too much effort.
Steal the notepad? Then I'd feel bad...
Shave his hair? Woah, okay he didn't cheat on me so let's not do that.
Make him look beautiful and take a picture? Perfect.

You get up from the bed and grab your makeup bag full of hair accessories while V raises an eyebrow at your actions.

"What exactly are you up to now
Y/N?" you just laugh and sit back on the bed with the goods.

"Secret. Don't worry I can do it while you're drawing!" you kissed the back of his head and let him carry on drawing. You'd think logically at this point he'd stop drawing and make sure you weren't doing anything crazy but he trusted you and didn't really mind.

You start brushing through his hair, careful not to pull at it and sing to yourself while V keeps drawing. You still had no idea what he was drawing but he seemed very calm.

Moments like this weren't exactly rare but they were still comforting, especially after everything V has been through. It's nice to know he feels safe around you.

You didn't fully understand everything that happened between him and Rika but it was definitely toxic for the both of them and they both ended up hurt, both physically and mentally.

You soon catch yourself laughing to yourself, not particularly because the situation was funny but more because no one expected it to end up like this. You were proud of V and you were both happy.

"What's so funny love?" V turns around to face you on the bed as you tuck some of his hair behind his ear and cup his face with your hands.

"I just...love you Jihyun. So, so much. I'm so proud of you for everything, for getting the surgery and opening up to me." he smiles at your words and kisses you gently before hugging you and pulling you down onto his lap.

"You can stay there while I draw. You can still play with my hair but I like the company." you nod and boop his nose and grabbing a butterfly hair clip out of your bag.

You look down at Vs notepad and see him drawing from a reference picture of you two. It was a photo he'd taken last week but you'd never actually seen it. The two of you were in a field of sunflowers and he managed to sneak a picture of you two after you'd both fallen into the flowers.

"Wow Jihyun, that's such a good photo!"
"Thanks Y/N, it's almost like I'm good at what I do" you laugh and playfully smack him on the arm.

He continues to draw the picture and honestly you would've been happy watching him do that all day but you were on a mission! Nothing distracts you from completing your missions, not even V.