{16} 🥀 "Best Friends" - Jaehee 🥀

You look at Jumin in shock, your mouth wide open but no words coming out of your mouth. Just tears falling down your cheek as they choke and stop you from talking.

"You know, I knew something was up but I didn't think you were fucking cheating on me Jumin." You pause, looking down to your feet, "Funny really, you always said you weren't like your father but you can't even keep your eyes on the woman you married." you laugh bitterly and walk towards him.

You take the expensive ring off your finger and place it in his hands, leaving him silent. He did love you. He swore he did. He was stupid. You didn't deserve him and he had accepted that so didn't bother trying to stop you.

However, this made it hurt more. Did he really not care about you enough to even say anything. You sigh and walk out of the penthouse, slamming the door and grabbing your phone.

I have nowhere to stay and I can't stay alone in this state.

So naturally, you call the first person you think of. Jaehee. The woman always fascinated you and ever since you noticed something was up with Jumin you two had been getting closer. She was there for you through it all and you knew she'd help you.

You call her and walk down the street, your hood up so no one sees you're crying.

Please answer.

Please answer.

Please answer.

Finally, she picks up the phone and you sigh in relief. What would you do if she didn't pick up? Whatever, that wasn't important.

"Y/N? It's late, is everything okay? Does Jumin need something?" You sob harder at the mention of his name and Jaehee automatically becomes concerned.

"Y/N where are you? I'll pick you up and you can tell me what's wrong, okay?" you look up, finding a bench and sit on it.

"I'm on the bench that's on the street of Jumin's penthouse. I'm sorry I just... had no one else to call" you rest your head on your hand and cry more, your headache growing and your eyes having dark circles engraved under them.

"I'll be there in 10, stay right there and don't do anything stupid," Jaehee replies, quickly ending the call and getting into her car. You sit on the bench, bringing your knees to your chest and sobbing into them.

You didn't care who saw.
To be honest you didn't even care what happened to you.
You felt worthless.
Did Jumin even love you?

Who knew but it wasn't important anymore.

You thought you understood him but you now realise that no one can ever understand him. He acts on his own impulses and he always said emotions were a waste of energy. Clearly lust wasn't included in that.

Some time had passed but you just stayed there, your eyes heavy from crying and your head pounding. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you, causing you to jump in shock and fear.

You look up to see Jaehee holding you and rubbing circles on your back. Thank god it wasn't some random person.

"Come on Y/N, you can stay at my house for the night and we'll talk about what happened, okay? Up you get," Jaehee helps you up, you stand for a second and the world around you becomes dizzy for a while. After a few seconds you're fine and get into Jaehee's car, wiping your eyes and leaning your head against the window.

Jaehee gets into the driver's seat and looks at you, her heart breaking slightly at the scene. It had been over two years since you joined the RFA and Jaehee had never seen you like this before. You were one of the most positive people around and although she'd seen you cry, you'd never been nearly this bad.