{26} 💕 Stargazing - 707 💕

Happy Birthday to the best twins 🥺💗
also I will get to requests soon! just wanted to do some things for the Choi twins birthdays first ✨

You jump out of the car, straightening your dress as you look at your surroundings. It was pretty isolated and you two were the only ones there, all you could see were a few lamps and a path leading up a hill.

That looks like excercise.

Oh well, it was Saeyoung's birthday today so you were gonna do anything to make it the best one so far. You grab your bag and make sure you have everything you need, yup it's in there.

Saeyoung pops up behind you and puts his head on your shoulder, making you jump and roll your eyes at him. He didn't see anything, right?

"What's the jumpiness about, baby? You don't have some sort of brilliant surprise with you, do you?" you can almost hear his smirk. The cocky bastard.

"Guess you'll have to wait and see you nosy birthday boy!" you reply, jumping up and kissing him on the cheek. How is he so cute?! No one knows.

"Whatever Y/N, come on! It's already getting dark so we should get going," he grabs your hand as he says this and begins dragging you towards the hill. You couldn't help but smile at his childish actions.

Honestly sometimes you swore he was just a toddler in an adults body. Imagine his kids?! Hmm, doesn't sound too bad.

You curse your brain under your breathe and skip closer to Saeyoung, so that you could walk next to him.

"This is the first birthday we've celebrated together Saeyoung! I tried my best with everything today so this better not be better than all of my activities!" you smile at him and grip his hand tighter.

"It just might be Y/N!" Saeyoung gives you a wink and then runs up the hill screaming that "you're it".

You cheating twat.

You'd forgotten that the two of you had proposed a giant game of tag for his whole birthday month and of course he decided to get you flustered before attacking.

"NO FAIR, IM WEARING HEELS YOU CUNT!" you scream, while hurrying to take your heels off. Why did I trust him when he told me to wear them? We're at a fucking hill.

You chase him up the hill and are surprised when you can't see him anywhere at the top of it. Here I was thinking this would be a relaxing trip.

By now it was dark, so you could see all the fairy lights lit up in the tree. You'd be lying if you said it didn't feel magical. But that wasn't the important thing here.

Where would Seven be? He's probably hiding but the only things here are trees so... he's hiding behind one. You turn around and point at a random tree.

eenie,
you move onto the next tree.
meenie,
this time onto a tiny one.
miney,
the one with the most fairy lights.
mo.

You land at the largest tree on the hill, it being located on the flat land of the hill and fairy lights hanging down from it. Definitely the most dramatic one... Perfect.

You creep towards the tree and count yourself into checking.
One.
Two.
Three.

"BOO!" you pop out from behind the tree and immediately hear a squeal come from Seven, who was sitting on a blanket and fiddling with a robot panda.