{34} 🌺 Christmas 🌺

what is christmas with the mystic messenger characters like?
p.s. happy holidays :)
—•—°—✮—°—•—

Zen:
-Zen is busy with a bunch of work, I mean it's peak season for musicals what do you expect.
-This means going with him to photoshoots and musical practices almost every single day.
-This man mostly loves Christmas for his themed photoshoots,, basically does 25 days of Christmas shoots on his Instagram.
-He normally has a musical on Christmas Eve so as tradition you watch and cheer him on.
-You may or may not have a spare ticket for a certain assistant ;)
-However, Christmas day is just for you two, no work even if he has to turn down his manager.
-He will drag you out Christmas caroling atleast once.
-Motorbike rides in the snow?
-Yes, he will force you to watch some of his musicals with him.
-He spends the whole day talking about how grateful he is for you, especially since he's no longer alone on Christmas :)
-This man buys the most cliche gifts, we're talking roses, chocolates, and pendants with a picture of you two in.
-Buy him anything musical related or, if you're feeling like making it special, get him a puppy and he'll marry you on the spot. 

“Zenny, that was amazing! I'm so proud of you,”
“Of course it was! Thanks N/N,”
“Shut up and take the compliment,”
“Okay, okay but we should start heading to the RFA Christmas party before the fans catch us. Plus it's freezing and Seven said something about beer,”
“Oops, I nearly forgot about that,”
“It's easy to do that when you're watching me act,”

Jumin:
-The amount of meetings this man has had in the past month should actually be illegal.
-Seriously, you have never seen Jumin so damn tired.
-You do manage to force him into taking a break on Christmas Eve, Christmas, and boxing day though.
-Jumin is very religious, so expect a lot of quiet prayers, possibly even going to church.
-You and Jumin are both invited to a dinner with Jumins dad on Christmas Eve and it's one of the few times Jumin doesn't complain about going (even if there is a completely new woman with him as usual).
-Lots of cute father son interactions which then spark family conversations between you two.
-Lazy cuddles with Elly and him on Christmas morning.
-Baking cookies with him even though he insists on making the chef do it.
-This man splashes out on your Christmas gifts, you've been talking about a new car? You've got it now. Diamond necklace? You're on your third. Don't even joke about wanting Tiffany's because he will buy the entire company's for you.
-Get him gifts for Elly, that's the way to his heart. Useful gifts with sentimental value also work, like a watch, a wallet, or a tie.

“He never surprises me, even on Christmas Eve he brings a new woman to dinner with us,”
“Jumin, I know it's stressful but tonight was fun! Plus, I know he was glad to see you,”
“Of course, Christmas was some of our best memories together,”
“Awh, I can just imagine little you getting all dressed up for dinner with your dad,”
“When we have kids we'll make sure to give them those good memories too,”
“Of course Jumin,”

Seven:
-Christmas brings up a lot of mixed emotions for Seven, especially considering his childhood.
-I mean before you appeared he literally didn't celebrate Christmas except for turning up at the RFA party if they had one.
-It's definitely more of a religious thing for him, giving thanks to those around him.
-However, he's an absolute child when it's Christmas now that he has a family to spend it with.
-We're talking fully jumping on the bed to wake you up and forcing Saeran up at the crack of dawn to open gifts from 'Santa'.
-Binge watching shitty Christmas movies and eating sweets, just to make fun of them.
-Aggressive but festive family gaming.
-He's an absolute softie and will probably cry at some point during the day but you're determined to replace his bad memories with good ones.
-He'll probably buy you a joke gift and a serious one too, like the cutest necklace or a big plushie but then you'll also be getting matching maid outfits and a strip club voucher.
-Buy him lego. Trust me, he'll like it.