{25} 🤪 Announcement - 707 🤪

I apologize for what you are about to read....

but I'm also not sorry :)

Seven watches his phone as it rings for the 20th time and you sigh, toxic by Britney Spears officially being DRILLED into your head.

No matter how many times the phone rang, he just ignored it and kept working.

it.
was.
driving.
you.
crazy.

You were going to throw him or the phone out of the window at any second and quite frankly, you were happy to do both.

The phone rang another 6 times and he finally picked up, making you let out a sigh of relief. FUCKING PRAISE THE HEAVENS.

You go to his desk and sit on his lap, taking him being on the phone as an opportunity for him to not argue against you while you scroll through your phone.

Scrolling through Twitter you found a bunch of people commenting about the protests in America when something caught your eye.

'Anonymous comes back from the dead with a message for the government'

Suddenly your phone is taken out of your hands and Seven picks you up, making you squeal in surprise. He then throws you on the bed and tells you to sleep.

You raise an eyebrow and go back to his desk to grab your phone but he just picks you up and throws you on the bed again.

"It's late. Go to sleep." he says bluntly, going back to his desk to work. You frown and slowly slide down onto the floor, being extremely bored and wanting attention that Seven wasn't giving you right now.

"Seveeeeeeen, take a break!" he just scoffs at your words and carries on typing again, completely ignoring your complaints about not getting enough attention and being bored.

"If you're that bored then go to sleep. It's late anyway," he snaps back. You flop onto the bed and groan at him. You can literally feel him glaring at you.

When you sit up and go to reply, you're quickly interrupted by Sevens phone ringing once again. That same part of toxic playing over and over again in your mind once it starts again. I'll never be able to listen to this song again.

Seven grabs his phone and stands up, giving you a kiss on the forehead before walking towards the door to the other room.

"I'll be back. Go. To. Sleep." this time, you scoff at his words as he walks into the other room and closes the door. You lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

Bored.
Bored.
Bored.

You check the RFA chatroom to see if anyone's online but everyone was busy. Why is everyone busy today!?

Suddenly, you became curious of what Seven was doing. I mean, if it was a part of his work then surely he would've answered the phone in here? What even was he working on? God knows.

You sit up from the bed and creep towards the door, careful not to make a sound and alert Seven of your presence. You slowly open the door and look in at shock.

You could see a projector playing binary codes on a wall behind him and Seven wearing a mask that covered his whole face as he spoke to a camera.

It looked like...

"We are a legion."

Wait hes-

"Expect us."

Anonymous?!

--•Authors Notes•--
yeah idk either man,,
this is just me procrastinating

anywAY,
ANONYMOUS FOR PRESIDENT 2020
wbk anonymous could get it 👀

anywayyyy,
this is off topic but did anyone else see about how there's a new suspect Madeleine Mccann case?

I was talking to my friends about it and honestly I think the timings weird, I mean the funding for that case is about to stop and the worlds gone crazy right now so the timings just odd

to me it just seems like a distraction but 🤷‍♀️

tbh I doubt she's even alive anymore but if she is I hope she's safe and found. I mean it's been like 13 years or something.

🤠
staysafeorelse