0.1

wednesday, 19:24

"hello?" taeyong picked up his ringing phone, not reading the contact.

"h-hyung" taeyong heard sniffling.

"yang?"

"hyung, mom's in the hospital," yangyang's voice was wavering violently even over the phone.

"oh my god is she okay? do i need to come home?" taeyong had left germany for korea about four years prior, leaving yangyang back home with their mother.

"i-i don't know if she will. the nurse said she probably won't make it," yangyang let out between sobs.

"yangyang, i'm coming back home, okay?" taeyong started gathering his things, grabbing a thick stack of cash.

"hyung i'm scared," taeyong hated when yangyang cried. he was so sweet and innocent.

"i'll be there by tomorrow night buddy. just text me if you need to talk, okay?"

"okay," yangyang sniffled. "love you."

"love you too buddy. i'll see you soon." taeyong hung up and stepped out of his office. "johnny! taeil!"

the two came stumbling into the main room, "yeah?" johnny asked.

"i'm leaving for a few days. take care of the kids for me."

"you got it, boss," taeil gave him a nod.

taeyong drove down to the airport, got through security and a ticket to düsseldorf. he took his seat and grabbed his phone before pulling up his brother's contact and sending a message.

i'm leaving seoul
i'll see you tomorrow, yang