1.0

sunday, 20:45

normally it would be tough to find a specific person in a relatively big motel but all ten had to do was follow the obnoxious sound of blaring music.

the others stepped out of the dark green vehicle following close behind ten.

he wasted no time getting to the door and knocking with a steady hand. as soon as the door opened and he was met with the exact tall brunette he didn't hesitate to throw a rock hard fist.

"what the hell?!" the man yelled out, clutching his bruising nose.

another man stumbled towards the door-to see what the commotion was about, ten assumed. he was blonde and about the same height as the brunette, but obviously just as high. his eyes widened at the sight of the four men at the door.

ten let himself into the room, the others following behind. "what do you mean 'wHaT tHe heLL?'" ten mocked in a shrill voice as he walked closer to the man, forcing him to step back. "you stood us up, you egg. what for?"

the man shook his head left and right quickly. "nothing, i just didn't wanna go out tonight, i'm sorry," he answered shakily.

ten narrowed his eyes. "i think he found a new dealer, boys." he grinned when the man's face instantly told him he was right. "well, i might consider not killing you or your idiot friend if you let me know who you're buying from."

"i don't know, i s-swear-"

BOOM

"SEUNGKWAN!"

"so," ten ignored the body falling behind him and stepped forward, forcing the taller man back until he hit the wall. "who is it?" there were tears welling in the man's eyes, he didn't know seungkwan well but he was still a friend. sure, he'd seen his fair share of terrible things but he'd never witnessed death, especially not that of a friend. "seokmin. don't make this messier than it has to be."

"i already told y-"

click.

"oKAY! okay, i'll tell you! just put the guns down please."

ten slid his gun into its holster while maintaining eye contact. "who are you buying from?"

"i don't remember the guy's family name but he went by hansol, that's all i know, please let me go home."

"be patient. what did he look like?"

"blonde, like really blonde. like almost made me want to throw up blonde. he was really tall, probably around 182 or 183 centimeters? and he just wore all black."

"what vehicle was he in?"

"i'm not sure, i didn't really get a good look," the man bit his lower lip nervously, it was evident how tired and scared he was.

ten sighed. he didn't normally do this, but he felt bad for the guy. "fine. go home. but you meet me the next time i call you, and you don't tell a soul about this or you're gonna get it worse than your friend did."

seokmin nodded shakily, he let out a quick "i understand" before booking it to his car outside.

ten got down on one knee slowly, confusing the other three men in the room. he smirked as he swiftly brought a finger to the tip of his nose. "not it."

the others were quick to read the situation, xiaojun even dropping his lucky switchblade to meet the ground and yell out a 'not it' but unfortunately, he was it.