Neck Kisses & Ice I

[ NSFW ]

When Obi-Wan had promised his former Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, to take care of and train Anakin Skywalker, this was most certainly not what he had in mind.

He would've never imagined he would let his former padawan spoon him in his own bed. Obi-Wan lay awake, half basking in the warmth of Anakin's body, half terribly anxious that someone would slam open his quarter's doors and catch them. He knew the latter was impossible, because it was the middle of the night, and he locked everything.

He felt Anakin's hot breath on his neck, and he took notice of how the two arms which wrapped around his waist squeezed him tighter.

"Anakin—" He whispered, tilting his head back a small amount to look at the other's face.

"Master," Anakin responded, squeezing Obi-Wan's waist tighter.

"What are you doing?" Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes suspiciously and instinctively brought one of his hands to Anakin's robotic one, about to push it off if the latter squeezed him any more.

"I'm bored, Master." Anakin buried his face into Obi-Wan's neck.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Anakin, but can you please release me? I was trying to sleep." Obi-Wan continued to whisper.

"You were wide awake." Anakin's voice was muffled.

Obi-Wan didn't respond. Anakin spoke up. "Let's play a game. First one to make a noise loses."

"It's the middle of the night." The older scolded. He was going to continue, until he felt Anakin's soft lips dance across his neck. He brought his hand to cover his mouth to prevent any sounds that would possibly slip out.

Anakin's assault on Obi-Wan's neck continued. Softly pinching the skin with his teeth, he brought his mechanical hand under the other's night shirt.

The cold metal of Anakin's prosthetic hand on his skin made Obi-Wan shiver. When Anakin's tongue made contact with the older's neck, Obi-Wan finally spoke up, losing the game. But he didn't care.

"Anakin, you're married." He protested, stopping the robotic hand that caressed the skin of his stomach.

Anakin didn't respond. He continued to leave butterfly kisses along the latter's neck.

Obi-Wan spoke up once he felt the bulge belonging to former Padawan against his ass. "Anakin, this is wrong."

He stopped, only to forcefully flip his former Master around so that they're face to face. Anakin's cold and hard stare almost made Obi-Wan tremble. "Why? Why is it wrong?" He asked, brows furrowing.

"It's against the code." Obi-Wan spoke, now a little quieter.

"I don't think the code says anything about 'Jedi are forbidden to have sexual intercourse.' There has to be at least one Jedi that has had sex with someone." Anakin responded coldly.

"Don't use that tone with me, Anakin." Obi-Wan scolded.

"Enough of your lectures, Obi-Wan. I don't want to hear it. All you do is lecture me. Is that what Qui-Gon did to you?" Anakin spat, letting his frustration get the best of him, but he immediately regretted his sentence as he felt Obi-Wan jolt back in his arms.

He calmed himself. He lifted a hand up towards Obi-Wan's bearded chin and made the smaller look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Master."

"It's alright, Anakin. But don't you ever bring Qui-Gon into irrelevant situations like this, or you will learn your place." Obi-Wan responded sharply.

"I don't know if I should look forward to that or—"

"For Force's sake, Anakin, stop being a flirt and let me rest." Obi-Wan turned, his back now facing the younger.

Anakin grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, again. "Master," he spoke, wrapping his arms around his former Master once more. He took Obi-Wan's silence as an opportunity to continue. "You've taken care of me ever since I was a child. Let me take care of you, just this once."

Obi-Wan was speechless. "Please." Anakin pleaded.

After giving it some thought, Obi-Wan hesitantly nodded. "Just this once, this will not happen again." He warned.

Naively, the Jedi Master assumed Anakin was innocently talking about the spooning that they had previously done. Other than that, he didn't really know what Anakin had in mind, which, overall, made him a bit apprehensive.

Anakin was quick to act at this opportunity. He scooped Obi-Wan's small frame and sat up, pressing the older onto the mattress, holding him in place by his wrists.

"What—" slipped through Obi-Wan's lips as he looked at his pinned wrists, and then back up at Anakin.

"You said I could take care of you," Anakin spoke, examining Obi-Wan's hesitant face.

"For Force's sake, Anakin, this is not what I meant!" Obi-Wan cried.

Anakin brought his lips down to meet Obi-Wan's. The older's beard scratched his face, but he didn't mind.

Slowly, with Anakin's lips dancing across his, Obi-Wan melted in his former Padawan's hands like putty. He gave in and kissed back.

Anakin released one of Obi-Wan's hands (which found it's way to Anakin's hair) and took his hand to pinch Obi-Wan's waist.

Obi-Wan gasped. Anakin took this chance to deepen their kiss, slipping his tongue into the latter's mouth. Obi-Wan quietly whimpered. This made the younger's desire grow, but he ceased their long kiss. He brought his flesh hand to Obi-Wan's face, and ran his thumb across the other's now swollen lips.

Obi-Wan subconsciously wrapped his legs around Anakin's waist. Anakin pinned the latter's free hand once more. Obi-Wan's former Padawan brought his lips down to the soft skin of Obi-Wan's neck, marking it again.

Obi-Wan whimpered. This made Anakin be rougher than before. Painful hickeys soon littered Obi-Wan's neck, all ranging from pink to red to purple.

Obi-Wan whimpered for the third time. Anakin abruptly stopped. The older's soft blue eyes looked up at the latter on top of him.

"Tell me what you want, Obi-Wan." Anakin spoke, releasing his grip on the other's wrists, and stared into the other's soft blue eyes.

Obi-Wan opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't get any words out.

"Speak up," Anakin said.

"Please," Obi-Wan started.

"Please, what?" Anakin asked, pretending to be clueless.

"Please touch me." Obi-Wan begged. "Please take care of me, Ani."

"Whatever you want." Anakin responded, leaning down to peck Obi-Wan's lips.

[ it's 1:29 am, I'm sleepy and I've been working on this for an hour, I'll finish it tomorrow, i promise ;) ]