Jedi Captured

[ BASED OFF OF TCW SEASON 1 EPISODE 12 ]

Anakin grimaced. He had been in this cell for way too long. He hated being attached to Dooku through the powered cuffs that wrapped around his, Obi-Wan's, and Dooku's waists.

Obi-Wan had fallen asleep, his head rested on Anakin's shoulder. Anakin looked at him. His former Master probably didn't get enough sleep. His face was tired, he was tired. Anakin felt sympathy for Obi-Wan.

He slowly wrapped his arm around the older's shoulder. Obi-Wan leaned in closer and dug his face in Anakin's neck. With Obi-Wan's beard tickling his neck, Anakin's grimace was replaced with a smile. He brought his arm (that was previously wrapped around Obi-Wan's shoulder) to hold Obi-Wan's waist. Anakin watched as the Jedi Master had held the cloth on Anakin's chest tightly in his fist. It was cute.

"Why is he sleeping when he can help us get out of here?" Dooku seethed. "We need to devise a plan."

"Trust me, count," Anakin snarled. "I don't want to be in here any longer than you. Your presence makes this unbearable."

"Then wake him up and make a plan." Dooku scowled as he looked down at Obi-Wan sleeping peacefully.

"He needs his rest, we can wait a little bit." Anakin said as he brought his index finger to trace Obi-Wan's facial features with. "We've already escaped once, it's best if we wait a little bit to get rid of any suspicion."

Dooku sighed, crossing his arms. He leaned back against the wall of the cell, closing his eyes.

Anakin assumed he was asleep, or meditating. After admiring Obi-Wan, he slowly moved the Jedi Master to be more in his lap. Obi-Wan's face was now in Anakin's shoulder. Anakin slid his arms underneath Obi-Wan's and held him. Anakin smiled when he felt Obi-Wan wrap his legs around his waist.

Dooku made no noise. His eyes remained shut.

Anakin smirked, and decided to do something risky. He brought his lips down to Obi-Wan's neck, and left butterfly kisses up and down the soft skin. He nipped at Obi-Wan's jawline.

"Anakin, we can't do this here." Obi-Wan whispered-scolded as he gripped onto Anakin's shoulders.

"I thought you were asleep," Anakin whispered back, continuing to peck Obi-Wan's neck.

"Stop Anakin, seriously, Dooku is right there.." Obi-Wan nodded towards the nonchalant Dooku.

Anakin stopped. He gave a side glance at Dooku. "You'll be okay, pretty sure he's asleep."

"I haven't been asleep this entire time." Dooku grunted.

Obi-Wan's face turned bright red. Anakin grimaced but nonetheless continued to squeeze Obi-Wan's waist and hold him securely.

"Can we please work on a way to get out of here?" Dooku groaned as he eyed the two Jedi.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty comfortable right here." Anakin stated. "It's not like we have to group huddle or anything."