Massage

[ SOFT SLIGHT NSFW ]

Anakin huffed as Obi-Wan shifted again, for the nth time that night. Usually, it was him that had trouble sleeping, not Obi-Wan.

He knew Obi-Wan was awake, he could sense it through their bond. Obi-Wan's shields weren't as strong as they were when he's awake. Anakin's brows furrowed. What was troubling him so much?

A soft groan escaped the older's lips from the other side of the bed, as he repositioned his body. Anakin sat up, mechanical arm whirring as he pulled the blanket off of him. He looked over at his former master, frowning.

Obi-Wan was huddled in the blankets, pressing his face into his pillow. Anakin couldn't help the soft smile that made its way across his lips. "Obi-Wan," he whispered, leaning towards the petite man.

All Obi-Wan responded with was a small "hmph?" Anakin let out a small chuckle— it was certainly humorous seeing his former Master act like a sleepy child. It was— very different.

He reached over, pulling Obi-Wan towards him by his arm. Obi-Wan's sleepy face was drawn out of the pillows and turned towards Anakin. He brushed the (usually neatly parted) hair out of the smaller males' face.

"What's wrong?" Anakin asked, his smug grin still present as he looked down at the older.

"Nothing, Anakin. It has been a long mission, as you should know." Obi-Wan waved his hand with barely any effort as he tried to shrug the younger off.

Unfortunately for him, Anakin was stubborn. And concerned. And he wasn't going to stop questioning his former Master until he knew what was wrong.

"C'mon Obi-Wan, do you think I'm that naïve?"

"No."

"Then why won't you tell me what's wrong?"

Obi-Wan groaned, leaning back over and stuffing his face into his pillow once more. Anakin laid back down, eyes glancing down at the older's raised sleep shirt. He saw a sliver of the Obi-Wan's spine and battle-scarred back. Lifting his flesh hand, he dragged his fingertips across the exposed skin. Obi-Wan shivered.

Anakin leaned in close, his lips brushing against Obi-Wan's ear as his flesh hand roamed across the expanse of his back. "Obi-Wan, I can tell you're stressed. You can tell me anything, you know."

And Force, Obi-Wan succumbed to those words and melted into that damn touch in the blink of an eye. As a Jedi Master, he should've expected to at least hold a little resistance. But when Anakin talks to him like that, his shields crumble. He can't help it; it is Anakin.

"Just the war." Obi-Wan hummed as Anakin pressed into the skin of his back with his thumb.

He heard the squeak of robotic joints as he waited for Anakin's response. He bit his lip as he felt the cool metal join the flesh hand on the assault of his back.

"Care to elaborate?" A breathy laugh came from the taller as he massaged Obi-Wan's sore back, treating the skin with delicacy.

"That's a big word for you," Obi-Wan perked a brow, even though Anakin couldn't see his face. He lifted his head out of his pillow and looked at the wall in front of him. "Who are you and what have you done with my Anakin?"

"Haha, very funny, Master." Anakin drawled out sarcastically as he pinched Obi-Wan's side, causing the smaller to flinch and huff.

"I cannot believe I'm letting you do this," Obi-Wan's audible sigh followed, leaving Anakin to ponder on it.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" Anakin asked as his robotic fingertips grasped the older's shoulder and moved fluidly.

"How could you be enjoying this—kriff." Obi-Wan cursed, leaning more into Anakin's touch as the younger applied pressure in just the right spot.

"Because, I'm taking care of my Master," his voice dropped down to a whisper as his hands stopped. "You do want me to take care of you, right?" He pressed a kiss behind Obi-Wan's ear.

His face red and hot, Obi-Wan turned to his side to face his cheeky former apprentice. "I assumed you were going to help me sleep." He sighed, staring at Anakin's shadowy face in the darkness. "Now I cannot sleep with such thoughts."

"What thoughts, Master?" Anakin's lips formed a smug smirk as he drew a hand down his former Master's sides, stopping just below his ass. He rested his robotic hand under his head, staring up at Obi-Wan. He knew exactly what his former Master was talking about.

Obi-Wan's breath hitched as he felt Anakin's wandering hands roam across the side of his body. He brought his hand and seized Anakin's wrist, stopping him before he continued inching any closer to specific areas.

"Anakin," Obi-Wan breathed out, a warning tone present in his voice.

"Yes, Master?" The latter asked, a playful tone in his voice.

Obi-Wan sighed, letting go of Anakin's wrist to interlace their fingers. Anakin brought both of their hands up to the front of his chest, kissing Obi-Wan's knuckles gingerly.

"Just hold me tonight," Obi-Wan's face flushed, embarrassment running down his spine. He sucked in a breath before hesitantly continuing. "Until I fall asleep."

Anakin remained silent, staring up at the older.

"Please," Obi-Wan all but whispered as he squeezed Anakin's hand for a split second before releasing.

"Of course, Obi-Wan." Anakin smiled, placing his mech-hand on the smaller's nape, drawing him closer.

Obi-Wan buries his face in the crevice of the younger's neck, sighing contently.

Legs tangled together, hands interlocked, neither wanted to move. Both Jedi were perfectly content.

Anakin waited for the soft snores from Obi-Wan to arrive before drifting off himself.

** this isn't edited I apologize for any typos **