Shared Beds

[ SOFT ]

Legs on the verge of shaking due to exhaustion, Obi-Wan wished nothing more for his report to end quickly so he could retreat to the soft blankets of his bed. He was so tired, the war finally taking it's toll on him.

Putting a hand over his mouth to cover his yawn, he finished his report to the council. Once that little green troll disappeared on the holopad communicator, Obi-Wan retreated to his room.

Quickly slipping out of his layered Jedi tunic, he stretched, his muscles aching. A groan slipped past his lips as he grabbed a clean pair of sleepwear, swiftly pulling the loose pants over his hips and buttoning his rather large nightshirt up.

Finally, he laid on his bed, his aching back soothed and his legs ceased their shaking. Wrapping up the blankets over his face, he shut his eyes. Finally, he was content.

Well, until there was a knock at the door. A huff came from the petite Jedi as he heard his former padawan's voice on the other side. "Obi-Wan?"

Deciding that using the Force inappropriately this onetime, the door came open with a flick of his wrist.  Anakin stepped in, also appearing to be also in his sleep wear.

"What do you want?" Obi-Wan's sleepy voice muttered from the bed, digging his face in his pillow.

A dip in the bed signaled Anakin had joined him. "I had a nightmare." Anakin said flatly.

"Anakin." Obi-Wan drawled out sarcastically, clearing not believing the words of his former padawan. He peered up at him from under his huddle of blankets. Anakin's well structured face wore a ghost of a smirk as he looked at the smaller male.

Sighing dramatically, he laid down until his head reached the pillow, his eyes level with Obi-Wan's. "Can't I just spend time with my former master?" Anakin answered him, reaching under the blankets to retrieve Obi-Wan's hand.

"Perhaps not in bed." Obi-Wan let Anakin find his hand. He enjoyed the soft sensation of Anakin's thumb running across his knuckles.  "I'm too exhausted to try anything." He whispered, eyes growing heavy with sleep.

Anakin's robotic hand ran up and down Obi-Wan's side, causing the petite Jedi's eyes to flutter shut as he leaned into the touch.

"That's okay," Anakin whispered as he looked at the peaceful face of his former master. "I could sense how stressed and exhausted you are."

Obi-Wan hummed in response as he threw a leg over Anakin's. Leaning into the soft embrace of the taller male, his mind was at ease— no thoughts of the war, of Dooku, of Maul's return.

Anakin lifted Obi-Wan's hand up to press a soft kiss to his knuckles. He wrapped his arms around Obi-Wan, letting the older sink into his embrace as he drifted off to sleep.

He leaned down and kissed Obi-Wan's soft strawberry blonde hair. "Sleep well." He whispered, watching his former master drift off in a state of unconsciousness.

Imagine me keeping a good upload routine 😐