Training

[ SLIGHT NSFW ]

Anakin grunted as he fell on the rough training mat once more. Obi-Wan had made him fall again, and again, each time Anakin's lightsaber flew out of his hand, and each time a slight shake of the head came from his Master.

"Come on, Anakin, let's go back. We're done here." Obi-Wan said as he retrieved Anakin's lightsaber for him.

"Master," Anakin started as he took back his saber. "Can we please do one more round? This time I won't let you disarm me."

Sighing, and not really in the mood to argue, Obi-Wan nodded in agreement.

With a clash of their lightsabers, they had begun fighting again. Obi-Wan became more and more defensive as Anakin's aggressive strides and swings increased.

"Anakin, slow down," Obi-Wan pleaded moments before he was knocked to the ground by his Padawan. Obi-Wan subconsciously grabbed onto Anakin's tunic and brought him down with him. Anakin smirked victoriously. Obi-Wan's face grew red as their noses touched.

"Get off of me," Obi-Wan grunted, trying to push Anakin off.

"But you pulled me down with you, Master." Anakin remarked.

"That was an accident, I didn't mean to. Now get off." Obi-Wan tried pushing again, but to no avail.

Anakin dug his face in Obi-Wan's neck as he became more and more stubborn. Obi-Wan gave up trying to lift him off of his chest.

"There will be other Padawans' and Masters' in here in just a second to train, spare me the embarrassing and get off of me." Obi-Wan hissed.

"So? I want them to see that you're my Master, and only we can do this." Anakin smirked, his lips tickling the skin of Obi-Wan's neck as the moved across it.

"Please," Obi-Wan pleaded once more, his voice was shaky as Anakin's lips continued to dance across his skin.

Anakin stopped and took his face out of the crevice between Obi-Wan's neck and shoulder and looked at his master. The desperation in his ocean blue eyes were to die for.

Anakin slowly got up. A sigh of relief escaped Obi-Wan's lips as he took his Padawan's hand and allowed himself to be pulled up.

Anakin leaned to whisper in his ear as he was clasping his lightsaber onto his belt. "I would love to see that face more often. Y'know, the begging one."

"Anakin, I swear," Obi-Wan pushed him aside as his face grew red for the nth time.

"You swear what, Master?" Anakin asked innocently.

"I swear I'll kick your ass again. Stop making inappropriate comments." Obi-Wan huffed and walked away.

Anakin jogged to catch up to his Master. "I would like to test that theory, mainly because I just want to end up on top of you again."

He leaned to whisper in his ear. "Maybe in a different way."

Obi-Wan covered his red face, increasing his pace.

When they finally reached their room, Obi-Wan turned and locked the door. Anakin threw a confused glance at the older.

"Do you know how frustrating you are?" Obi-Wan squinted and Anakin, anger radiating off of him. Anakin was convinced Obi-Wan had locked the door so he could murder him.

Inches away from Anakin's face, Obi-Wan kicked Anakin's shin as hard as he could. Anakin fell to the ground, grasping his leg in pain.

Without notice, Obi-Wan bent down to kiss him. He placed a soft peck on the other's lips.

With the pain in his leg surprisingly long forgotten, Anakin placed a hand on Obi-Wan's cheek and brought his Master closer for another kiss.

Their lips melted together, a slow, rhythmic pace became faster and faster as they both got more desperate.

Obi-Wan was desperate for Anakin's touch, it was soft and warm but also controlling and forceful. A perfect mixture to him.

Anakin was desperate for that facial expression he had seen earlier on Obi-Wan's face to return. The pink color on his cheeks, the way his crystal blue eyes looked up at him, partially hidden underneath his long eyelashes, it was all so beautiful.

Anakin sat up and wrapped his arms around Obi-Wan's waist, pulling the older onto his lap. Obi-Wan wrapped his arms around Anakin's neck.

"Wait," Obi-Wan said in between kisses. "I have a meeting soon."

Anakin groaned. "Can't that wait?" He kissed him again.

"No, it's mandatory," Obi-Wan's voice was muffled as Anakin continued to kiss him. "I have to go."

His Padawan ceased his kissing and wrapped his arms around Obi-Wan. When Anakin envelopes him in a tight embrace, he never wants to leave. Obi-Wan knows that Anakin knows that this is his weakness.

And, as much as he'd like to stay, right here in Anakin's arms, he had to get up. Obi-Wan placed one last kiss on Anakin's lips, before he walked away.

Obi-Wan paused after the doorway. "I'll get some ice for your leg when I get back. I won't be long." He left as Anakin chuckled, looking at the red spot now growing on his shin.

[ END ]