DFLH 1

(This is from In The Soop, just imagine 🤣)

"Hyung, you'll probably hurt yourself from that" Jungkook says as he stared at Taehyung lighting the fireworks off.
"Hey! It's already night! Go to sleep after that!" Jin yelled as he went to his tent where he sleeps.
"NE!" All of them yelled before the fireworks went off, making all of them startled. The night went on with them playing around, going back to their personal room. Jungkook yawns as he walked to the floating house, he was the only one who stays here, and yeah, he's basically alone.

He got inside his room, closing the door. Since the lights were close, the camera couldn't see anything, especially that it isn't those night vision ones. Jungkook laid down on his bed, putting the blanket over him.

Jungkook must be dreaming, but he heard something.
"Hyung, please, it's still night" He says, groaning as he opened his eyes a little. But all he saw was a black figure before he was back to sleep as he felt something hit his head.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook's floating house, wanting to sleep with him, he needed someone to cuddle. With his ways halflidded, he opened the door, expecting to see a sleeping Jungkook, but frowned as he didn't see the maknae. He shrugs, thinking the maknae might be on the upper house. He closed the door back, not even seeing the little blood droplets on the blanket as he was still half asleep.

"Hyungs? Did anyone see Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow as he got in the main house. All of them answered 'no' and Taehyung really got worried.
"Jungkook? Usually he's still asleep as he had stayed up late last night" Hoseok says, wiping his hands.
"Which made me remember, wake him-" Hoseok was cut off as Taehyung said these words.

"But he isn't in his bed when I went there, he was like missing?"