DFLH 10

As much as Jungkook loved the dog, he still felt like something is missing

As much as Jungkook loved the dog, he still felt like something is missing. He sighs, staring at the dog and hugging him.
"Bubs, would you like me to walk you out?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. The dog wagged his tail, happily jumping on the bed. Jungkook chuckles, picking the dog up. Lim was out though and he still didn't remember any places here. He looked out the door, seeing no one and smiling.
"Keep quiet, bubs" He says as he tiptoed out of the room. Putting on his dog's leash, he secretly got out of the house.

"Can we just sit down for a minute? I feel so tired" Jimin whined as he sat down at a bench. The other agreed, all sitting down on different benches as they won't fit on one.
"Are you sure we'll see him?" Hoseok asks Yoongi, who frowned at him.
"Don't be so negative, Hobi, we'll see him eventually" Yoongi says as he pats Hoseok's shoulder to assure him.
"Hyung!" Taehyung yelled, startling all of them.

Jungkook smiles as his dog walked with him. He gasps as his dog stopped and started barking. He looks up and was met with six people.
"Yes? Bubs, calm down please" He says as he picked his dog up. But the dog just kept barking, he's protecting his owner.
"Don't worry about him, but yes?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he tilts his head to the side.
"Jungkook-" Jungkook cuts the guy off, gasping.
"How'd you know my name?" He alas, raising his brow.

"Jungkook, it's you" One of the guy said, smiling as he went close. His dog growled, staring at the guy. Jungkook backs away, feeling uncomfortable.
"Who are you guys? Do I know you guys?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"It's us, Kookie, your hyungs" One guy said, raising his brow.

"No, stay away from me, I don't know you guys... "